Ahh Nico, I forgot about you

Nico walked through the halls and opened his door he hasn't heard anything from his dad yet and the tension was killing him.

"Is he dead?, is he alive?, is he hurt?, Is he ok?, Is he alone?, is he defenceless?, ... Probably."

The list kept on going on and on, pacing back and forwards up and down, he didn't notice his step-mother open the door and walk inside his room " ahhhhh Nico, I forgot about that this room is now yours, I is usually do my makeup here, wonderful lighting" she said behind him making Nico jump "I actually forgot you were here" was the untold message Persephone was saying but, she loved the boy and his boyfriend so he made them welcome...ish, Nico turned around and raised his eyebrow "why are you here Persephone?" He asked, to her surprise very politely and calm "Hades would like to speak with you-" Persephone started, but, too late the boy ran off to the throne roome the second she said 'H'.

_______🏕️Camp Half-Blood🏕️_____

Annabeth showed Chiron the way towards the Posiedon cabin hearing screams and yells on the way, Chiron kicked open the door with his hind legs and saw an argument he might never forget:

Kayla's eyes were pure white and her voice multiplied whenever she spoke, she was throwing daggers all over the cabin while Percy was yelling at her dodging while doing  so, Piper was there too telling the Eidolon to het out of her bit the screaming of Kayla was too loud to speak over "LEAVE HER AND NEVER RETURN!" Piper screamed her voice cracking from screaming constantly "KAYLA THIS ISN'T YOU STOP IT!" Percy screamed as well deflecting the daggers she was throwing Kayla kept on screaming the same words all over again:

"Θα πεθάνει και ο κόσμος θα τελειώσει!"

Suddenly she said

"Αν την ελευθερώσει ο κόσμος θα τελειώσει να σταματήσουν!"

Annabeth and Jason went into the fight deflecting yelling and screaming, begging for Kayla to stop, for the Eidolon to leave when suddenly, " Kayla?" A voice asked everyone turned around to see Austin holding a plate of food which sadly slid down and fell to the floor " Austin... You-" Kayla screamed in agony and a steam floated out of her mouth her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she collapsed into Austin's waiting arms.

AN:.... Do you think I'll tell you what the words mean?

I won't tell you.

Because i forgot... He he he.

Ask Google 👍