What are you going to do?

Will woke up to the sounds of Kayla talking to someone Will recognized, Will sat himself up and rubbed his eyes " Morning" he mumbled " Oh Will! You're awake!" " Yup" Will stood up and jumped off his bed walking towards Kayla, and sitting on the bed wounds getting tended to " Nico?" Nico turned his head to face Will, " hi" Nico said sheepishly "What happened Nico?" Nico nervously glanced at Kayla who sighed " Nico fractured his arm-" "Why? What happened?" Will blurted out getting impatient with all the nervous looks Kayla and Nico were giving each other. Nico sighed, " Will, I'm sorry I know I promised but-" Nico stopped looking ashamed and started looking at the infirmary floor, Will raised an eyebrow " Nico... What did you do?" Will asked, Nico looked up and glanced at Kayla with hopeful eyes Kayla, it seems, lost, she sighed " Will, before you get all " WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Nico has a really good reason why he shadow-traveled a bunch of kids" Kayla said nervously eyeing the door.

      ___☀️___

Will very clearly fumed, Nico and Kayla could sense it, Will turned around put his hands on his head

Inhale

Exhale

Inhale

Exhale

Will turned around and gave a forced smile that Kayla and Nico saw through very easily, " ok, I'll try and have an open mind BUT I make no promises" Will grumbled as he sat down on a seat opposite of Nico,
Nico took a big breath to start the story...