Sibling love 💕

Collaborated with rickriordanisatroll

"What's taking the bozos so long?" Will thought desperately then, he has enough. He was check on them, so, he walked towards the edge and turns the corner just a little to see Rei on the ground unconscious and Halina screaming her head off whilst kicking Emposai butt. Will sighed at the chaotic duo. Rolling his eyes. So, he did the reasonable thing, he panicked, allowing the fear to take over.  His skin glowed brighter as light erupted from his chest slicing at the remaining Emposai that erupted into ash. Halina turned around, surprised. Suddenly Will felt a force bang into him. Halina wrapped her arms around her brothers neck. "That was amazing Will!" Halina exclaimed and gave him a sisterly peck on the cheek.

Halina ran back to grab Rei. Heaving her over her shoulders and continued walking. Will pointed at a small cave down a hill which sadly wasn't the slope. They say down there.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE LOST!?! I LITERALLY JUST GOT BEAT UP BY EMPOSAI AND RISKED MY LIFE JUST TO BE TOLD WE'RE LOST?!?" Rei's voice echoed through the cave. Halina shrugged as Will kinda flinched knowing that it was mostly his fault. Rei got up surprisingly steady for a person who blacked out and stormed off. "Where are you going?" Halina asked Rei as she ran of to follow her, "I'm storming because it the cleverest thing to do when you're in hell." Rei said aggressively, Halina laughed thinking that Rei with sarcasm... Then, Halina realized (again) Rei isn't smart. Halina kept up with Rei, "come on, Rei! Don't leave!" Halina said. Rei stopped and looked at Halina straight in the eyes. "Why?" Rei asked crossing her arms. "Because! We need you! I love my brother but I would kill him if annoyed me any longer! Please! I need you for my sanity as well as yours!" Halina begged, pouting, Rei sighed, "fine." "Thank you Honey"

...

"you're welcome sweetheart"