The-OMGS WHATS THAT!?!

Will Solace walked down and down the stairs knowing quite well it would try to trick him into getting back up to the surface so when he felt a sudden change and going down felt very steep he turned directions and kept going, stopping every now and then, Will started panting he's been going up and down for maybe a day know, he knew that he was close to Tartarus because everything was getting blurry and he was quite drowsy the underworld was taking quite a hit on him.

_________🔮__________
Mystery soon to be revealed POV

I walked through the tunnel not knowing why the heck I was there Hera popped up took me and my friend and suddenly we were here! My friend Halina kept on tripping over and over the more we walked down the stairs she was a child of Apollo after all, and I could tell the darkness was killing her... She made it quite obvious.

___________✨☀️✨__________

I couldn't take it, the darkness was killing me... And maybe I was killing Rei, she kept on rolling her eyes whenever I opened my mouth to complain that it was way too fricken dark in here "Just please, shut up Halina, for Apollo's sake!" She screamed when I once again complained about the darkness I looked at Rei once again and I realized she was gone... " Rei?" I asked whispering into the darkness "Mhmf" said a sound below me, looked down to see Rei on top of... " Will?" Rei asked once she got off him. I bent down and checked his pulse, strong I thought I then shook him until he woke up "Huh? - Halina? Rei? What the OMGS WHAT IS THAT?!?" Will screamed pointing towards the distance Rei and I turned around too, and everything went blurry...

______________🔮________________

Will started screaming his head off like someone was killing and massacring other people right in front of him, Halina and I, turned around I couldn't see anything but then Halina started thrashing around and screaming too, I got up and started walking towards the wall that they were looking at " NO REI NO DON'T GO IT WILL HURT YOU STOP NO NO NO REI DON'T GO NEAR IT STOP REI NO NO NO NO NO" Halina and Will screamed in unison it was terrifying to not see anything but curiosity got the better of me " NOOO REI TURN AROUND IT'S COMING CLOSER STOP NO NO PLEASE LISTEN TO ME STOP" Halina screamed her voice going quieter and quieter because her voice was getting weaker from screaming her fricken head of so Will decided it was time to stop rocking backwards and forwards in a ball and started screaming at me instead " REI LEAVE, TURN AROUND, IT'S NOT SAFE, IT'S RIGHT THERE RUN RUN TURN AROUND LISTEN TO ME PLEASE RUN REI" Will begged  I turned around to face the children of Apollo, whose faces where red with tears and eyes wide with fear, whatever they were seeing was really bad, it brought tears in my eyes " shhhh" I told them soothingly  " look nothing is here nothing can hurt us right now" I said pointing at the wall " so take a chill pill... Please?" I asked them neither of them answered but they continued staring at me in silence neither taking their eyes off me I took a breath in and touched the wall and I whispered a spell. Removing curses was hard but it was normally worth it in the end...

I basically collapsed right after and woke to the sounds of more screaming.