I'm going to do it don't stop me

Kayla's POV
I'm going to pretend that Will totally didn't storm off and glared at poor Percy in the eye and walked off so calmly like his boyfriend totally didn't come up with a sudden argument with him sigh boys, they're more complicated than girls.

Will's POV

I just glared at Percy... Dam, sigh and Nico just started yelling at me so I have no choice but to tell Chiron my calendar is empty and I'm free to do the thing I'm going to hate and regret for the rest of my life.

Kayla's POV

The breeze changed and everything went chill... It's the same feeling in the infirmary as well...
A shock just went through my body, that's not normal, and as if someone put a freezing cold towel on my neck and the ice dripped down my back.

Will's POV

I slowly pushed open the door... To see Chiron and Mr D playing cards Chiron, looking a bit smug with the golden laurel on his head which means he won the last round of cards, I clear my throat " Chiron? I need to speak to you.

Kayla's POV

Go to Percy
" Why?" I thought
Important it answered
" Not a good answer, me" I replied
DO IT NOW

...

everything went black.

Will's POV

Chiron nodded and Mr D left " Yes Will?" He asked
I shuffled my feet and stared at the floor.

Chiron's POV

I asked him a question and yet he stared at the floor I will never understand demigods. Finally, he muttered something " Pardon?" I ask, Will takes a deep breath in " C-Chiron, I want to go on the quest.
NOW." I honestly was a bit taken aback it's only been a few months since he and Nico came back from Tartarus and as he, as son of Apollo it took a huge toll on him and now he wants to go on a quest by himself. " He is a demigod Chiron, a son of Apollo that has survived a week in Tartarus he can do it" I thought to myself "What about Nico? What did he say about you on a quest by yourself?" I ask.

Will's POV

I flinched at the sound of...

His name

" Jeez Will, you can't even stand your boyfriend's name? You're pathetic" I thought

" Well, Nico uhm, he stormed off" I answered Chiron, he lifted his eyebrow "Knowing you, you tried to stop him?" He asked, I nodded.
The wind from outside banged into the window and as if someone dumped ice on me it trickled down my neck...

Did I really try to stop him?

No, I didn't I'm pathetic, he's right, I can't keep anyone, can I?

I shook the thoughts away and instantly Annabeth burst in grey eyes open wide in shock.