Hip Hip Hooray 🎉

AN: Guess what? I realized that this story has already 200+ views! ( thank you, bestie Apollo for re-reading some parts of the story. . . You got my hopes up.) Anywaaay Ill make a special chapter for this sooner or later. Maybe now??

Yeah. Now.

___________✨❤️✨_______

Amalia's POV

Its been a week now. Rei just... Disappeared we called the camp that she lives in and they said " we r not 2 sure where she went but we r looking " this is from a guy named Travis Stoll. Chiron also told us that we can relax about three weeks later then the week I asked and said:" we have found her and she have been chosen on a quest by Hera. She will most likely be fine."

...

MOST LIKELY?

I started pacing in my room I hope she is safe I beg let her be safe .  .   . all of a sudden I hear a noise nope, no way  am I checking what the heck made that sound, I watched too many horror movies with Rei.
I quickly run towards my window and open it, hearing footsteps of more than 2 feet I prepared to jump.

Something grabbed her leg. And pulled her towards it. Her screams can be heard from miles away... When her parents arrived at the scene of the disappearance they immediately called Chiron.

Amalia....

Where did you go?