Fates... and their hatred.

AN: this is UNEDITED! Just so ya know!

I can't believe that Will knocked me out! How rude!!

When I woke up literally every single muscle in my body was refusing to move. I cranked my neck towards my feet, dang it I thought, my feet are asleep! Forcing my neck to look both ways I see Halina panting, leaning on her knees " why pant is pant Rei so HEAVY?!?" She shrieked glaring at Will, " why don't you carry her anyway! You were the one who knocked her out in the first place" Will shrugged, "if I was dragging it around she would be hurt by now" I tried to life my hand up and wave it but I couldn't, the only thing that happened was the groan of pain that came from me as I tried to lift my arm up.

"Oh, looks like someone is awake now" Halina said smirking at me. I roll my eyes and flip the finger at her as I got up very slowly. "Oh yes, I love you too" Halina said dramatically, I mouthed I hate you. Towards her when her back was turned, " oh, and Rei," Halina started, I turned towards her "what?" "Your ass looks hot" she told me with a flirtatious wink "Halina" "hmm?" " your lips look lonely" I answered with a little smirk "stop being gay at the moment guys" Will chided as he appeared "plus Rei, you have a girlfriend" "Will I know I have a girlfriend! Can't Halina and I be bros like Percy and Jason does?" Will keeps walking completely ignoring me. "Don't worry, he's just moody from not being near Nico" Halina said eyeing their brother (did I get the pronoun right?)       In obvious concern. Halina put their arm around my neck rubbed my hair " HEY STOp! " I yelled grabbing her hand and pulling it away, "why?" Halina asked, "your gonna mess my hair up" I murmured patting my hair down. Halina chuckled, "your hair is already messed up honey, you move a lot when you sleep" I roll my eyes at the new nickname and Ignored Halina the entire way. Since Will called himself and expert now, and that he didn't need guides since he remembered the way we had to Troglodytes to talk to us. Still angry I took Halina's Fedora and put it on my head swapping theirs with my cowboy hat. "Hey!" Halina yelled trying to get her Fedora back "I like that hat" she mumbled after trying to snatch it off my head.

-------------------------

"I don't understand. There should be a big slope here." Will muttered
Oh great Will the expert is lost, we're dead Rei.
I turned around to face Rei, whom just disappeared, "Rei?" I called out. "What going on?" Will asked behind me "Rei isn't here" I replied, pointing to the obvious. Then, we heard a shout from around the corner, "GUYS HURRY UP AND FIND THE FREAKING SLOPE ALREADY!!!" Me, the stupid one went to go see what was happening from around the corner, so, I walked forward and poked my head out. Rei's hands were surrounded by a purple-ish light, kinda like glowing in purple, it was really mesmeriz- no. Not the topic. Rei had one Emposai drowning in black sand, the other getting choked on the wall, and a flying sword fighting another. "You can do this Rei!!" I shouted to her. Rei turned her head in surprise. And just then the fates decided that they really really hated us. Rei collapsed and the Emposai went straight into the kill.

-----------------------------------
Halina walked towards the corner like an idiot. Rei was holding the monsters off to help us get out faster. But NOOO, Halina MUST go and see and that was when everything didn't go as planned.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-___________-

Sorry, I've been dead for a while. The Christmas chapter will probably be posted in the oneshots. Thanks for all the support so far!!!