What's that I hear? Trauma?

This chapter is dedicated to Halina's Trauma*insert jazz hands*

Thankfully, Rei returned without anymore drama. "I guess we should rest, let's try and get some sleep" Will said. "Ohh yes! Some beauty sleep!" Halina said happily.

"Oh gods. I was looking forward for some nice dreamless beauty sleep. But I guess you don't get what you want."

Halina was in darkness. Her long luscious hair trailing in the wind. She stomped her feet in anger. "SERIOUSLY!" She screamed at the world. "oh well, I guess I should get on with it." She said grumpily.

Then, she fell.

Once again she was little kid, barely nine years old. She looked around, she was at that same Australian tram station she knew so well. "Oh boy. It's that day" she thought. She turned her head towards a monstrous growl. And there, lo and behold was the hellhound that killed her mother. Her mother wrapped her hands protectively around her and pushed her behind. "Run, I love you." was all she said "why?" Halina asked but with one deadly mum look Halina silently agreed and ran behind Subway, peeking her head out she that that was a horrible idea instantly once she heard the scream that pierced the day. Halina froze at the sight of her mother's mangled body, scratch marks gouged blood everywhere.

Halina stifled a scream when she saw her mother's body get pushed into the tracks as soon as a tram came. The squish will forever be in her head. She hid back behind Subway and curled into a ball, crying. Then, in heavenly light a chariot of fire appeared. The chariot landed in front of her, a man with blinding blonde hair and stunning blue orbs. Held out his hand, come with me, daughter. You'll be safe."

Halina shot up from her sleeping bag. "That was a hell of a dream!" She said to herself. Halina looked up to see Rei chatting with Will, all their stuff packed up already. "Why didn't you wake me up?!?" Halina yelled questionly. Rei shrugged "you said you needed your beauty sleep so..." Halina rolled her eyes. "Rei, you frickety frack sincks" Halina mumbled.

"HEY! I heard that!!"

As they were walking Halina found a sound that was really annoying. "Will, could please shut up your thongs?" Halina asked. Will looked at her questionly "what are thongs?" Wil asks her. Rei jumped into their conversation and said "yeah, what are those?"

Halina curled her hand into a fist in frustration. "I'm sick of hearing your thongs go flip flop flip flop flip flop flip!!!" She screams.

Will looked at her confused. "What are thongs?" "Yeah, what are those?" Halina rolled her eyes and said "YOUR SHOES!!" "Ohhhh."

Rei put her hand on Halina's shoulder, "are you ok? What's wrong?" She asks, Halina shrugs. "I dunno, I'm just in a mood."