surprise! and other stuff

After talking to dad about what could've killed Amalia, Hades suddenly started coughing, meaning he wanted to say something. I nodded "yes dad?" "Amalia.... Might... Not be... Ahh.

Mortal."

"Well damn," Rei thought she was mortal, Chiron thought she was mortal, I thought she was mortal! But she is NOT! She is a daughter of Demeter! That means she is my sister in law.

" we now have to figure this out Amalia," I was AMAZED at how calm dad was and how panicky calm Amalia was when she was told the news.

Meanwhile... In Tartarus.

"Groan I am starving to death give me food alreadyyyyy" " shut up Rei" "no both of you shut up!" Snapped Will basically glaring at both of us I know this stare, it is the stare that he uses when his patient does something extremely stupid...

Ahem Nico.

...

Oof I said that aloud didn't I? Now both of them are looking at me

PANIK PANIK PANIK

__________✨🔮✨________

That came out of nowhere Halina suddenly just said Nico... Heck, we are in for really big drama. You know what? Imma leave.

" excuse me, can either of you two please bring me to where we are going to sleep?"

_______✨☀️✨_____

Rei suddenly stood up and left, now I know that this would be hectic since Rei loved drama. I looked back at Halina, "what about?" Suddenly she looked back at the floor hoping that if she stared at it enough it would make her disappear... " Halina. What. About. Him?" She flinched.

____________________________________

"I'm sorry, I accidentally said that aloud, Will, Rei and I both know you really don't want to talk about Nico so please forgive me... anyway,  I really have to ask why are you so suddenly touchy about this subject? You usually go like: ohhh Nico this - Nico that ! And now you're like: STFU DON'T SAY HIS NAMEEEE! -"

" please shut up with the acting and the sarcasm."

" you know I can't brothah"

"Sigh... I'll go join Rei. I need sleep"

"Ok"

__________________________________

Quick Authors note:
guys, hi. I'm alive. I just want you to know and I know pretty well right now that my writing got worse because I stopped writing here as constantly as I did. I have insane writers block and not a single idea comes to me. I am very terribly sorry and I hope you'll enjoy it despite my lack of story telling. - your beloved author, Rei.

____________________________________

I can't sleep. It has been about two hours since Will came to sleep in here as well. His snoring is earsplitting. Sooooo long have I been waiting for Halina to wake up so I could have some one to talk to. But NOO the fates don't like when it you desperately need something NOOO they want to make you suffer so they don't give it to you! I absolutely despise my existence right now. Why oh WHY did my dad have to hook up with this random lady who just so happened to be a goddess? Everything is 10 x more complex than a normal mortals life. I hate this.

" wake up! We're leaving now!!!! Get up alreadyyyyy" I yelled right on Will's and Halina's ears but still I had to drag them out and threatened to make them kiss! I hate this more now. Eventually we got the bag prepared and got ready to exit and enter the entrance of Tartarus.

10 minutes laterrrr...

"Nope, no dam WAY AM I CRAWLING THROUGH A SMALL... TiGhT... space.... all dark.." I shook my head and stood my grounds even though Halina was pushing me towards the tunnel " you never told me!" I complained at them screaming and stomping at the floor . Will put his hand on my shoulder " I know you're scared, but we have to go through don't make me do this the hard way." He told me with very weird eyes... kinda saying : don't piss me off or you're dead. I still shook my head "nope!" I said pushing Will away suddenly Will nodded and a shock on my head, lead everything to black.

Word count : it issssss.... drumroll pleaseee....

Apparently: 695 words!!