Chapter 2 ║ Happy Birthday

~Nyx's POV~

I got into the dining room and saw the whole table decorated with my favourite foods. Pizza, White Sause Pasta, Guacamole with Nachos and lastly, Chocolate Ice Cream.

 Pizza, White Sause Pasta, Guacamole with Nachos and lastly, Chocolate Ice Cream

(A/n: This is what the dining table looks like...👆)

I jumped into mum and dad's arms in excitement.

"Happy Birthday my baby!" My mother said with a wide smile on her face. "Thank you, mum" I smiled back.

"I can't believe my munchkin is finally 11!" My dad said smiling at me.

"That's right, Now we can finally annoy you at Hogwarts." Rune said walking towards me from behind and putting his arms across my shoulder. "Yeah, and that also without getting scolded by mum and dad." said Sereia doing same as Rune from the other side.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" I said still surrounded by their arms.

"Well, do whatever you want but come on eat first." Mum said

We all sat on the table. Me in my regular seat in the chair beside Rune. Sereia sat on the pink couch and mum and dad sat on the edges opposite to each other.

We all started to fill our plates. I took some pasta, a slice of pizza and some guac with a handful of nachos.

I was full but then came the dessert. And everyone knows that there is always a VIP section in the stomach for a dessert.

Just when I thought the meal was completed, there came our servants with a Cake! At their point, even my VIP section was also full. But I didn't want to ruin everyones mood just because I was full.

I put a big smile on my face and they all started singing Happy Birthday to me.

(A/n: this is the cake...)

* I wish that I can have the best years of my life and make the best memories in my years at Hogwarts

* I wish that I can have the best years of my life and make the best memories in my years at Hogwarts. *

I made my wish and blew out the candles.

We all ate the cake. It was delicious. But I did not eat it that much. Half the cake was given to the servants and the leftover was in the fridge.

We were all sitting at the living room peacefully doing our work. I was doodling in my journal when my dad came downstairs with a black wrapped box. He handed it to me.

"Oh my god, you didn't have to bring me anything dad" I squealed. "How did we not." Dad said smiling. "Open it. I'm sure you'll love it." Mum said walking into dads arms.

I untied the black ribbon opening the box. My jaw dropped at what I saw in front of my eyes.

 My jaw dropped at what I saw in front of my eyes

(A/n: This is the box...👆)

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

A/n: Heyyyyy. So what do we think about this chapter? Comment your thoughts.

I know these parts can be boring. But as they say. Trust the process.
Good things are on its way...

What do you think will be the gift?
Vote this chapter to know...

Xoxo...