Chapter 4 ║ Shopping

I woke up to Autumn sniffing my face.

"Stop," I laughed pushing her away from my face and patting her for a while.

"Alright, now I'm gonna go get ready. You be a good girl & stay here. Okay?" I said and got into the shower and did my morning routine.

I got out and wore my outfit taken out by the servants.

(A/n: This outfit...👆)

I took Autumn downstairs. I was heading outside. "Where are you going?" Mum asked. "Outside. To take autumn for a walk." I said. "Well come on eat your breakfast first," she said.

I was so full from last night. I didn't feel like eating anything.

"Mom I'm not hungry right now. I ate so much yesterday." I said. "Well, you gotta eat something," she said.

I sighed and took a few strawberries in my hand.

I didn't even realize and it had been an hour since Autumn and I were playing in our garden.

"Miss, your mother has called you." our servant came and told me. "Alright. Tell her I'll be there in a minute." I said to him. "Okay miss." he bowed and left.

"Mother, you called?" I said getting in with Autumn. "Oh Merlin, Nyx! How the hell did you get this dirty?" Mum exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I was in the garden playing," I said with my head down.

"Go and get ready. We're going to the mall for shopping." Mum said. "Wait really!" I shot my head up in excitement. "Yes we need to buy some stuff for Autumn and you three for Hogwarts," she said pointing at us siblings.

"Okay, I'll be back," I said running upstairs into my room.

I washed the dirt off of me and changed my outfit and got downstairs as quickly as possible.

(A/n: the outfit...)

"Great, now we can go," Mum said picking up the car keys and we all (with Autumn) got into the car.

We reached the mall and first went to the pet shop. We picked up a bed, many cat food cans, some toys, shampoo and a hairbrush for her.

We spent the rest of the day shopping for ourselves. I wasn't interested in clothes and kept running into bookstores and chocolate shops. My mother just kept pulling me out of the stores and dragging me into the cloth stores.

Rune was with Autumn roaming the mall and Sereia was just visiting the clothes and makeup shops. Sometimes I wonder how did we end up as sisters. I mean don't get me wrong. I love her. But she is a person who likes all the girl's stuff and I only like reading books, listening to music and drawing...

After trying on what felt like a million dresses, and buying a ton of clothes, we were finally done.

Now it was my time to drag Mother into the bookstore as she bribed me into trying clothes in exchange for buying whatever book I wanted.

We bought so many books and my day was finally made. We bought Adventures of Tintin, A Clock of Stars, The Girl who drank moon and what not!

We had our lunch and dinner in the mall and headed home.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

A/n: Heyyy. So, I know things are pretty boring right now but put your seat belts on and hold tight onto your device cuz were going to Hogwarts in next chapter...

Hit that star button down below...👇

And comment your Hogwarts house in the comments...👇