Chapter 13 ║ A Fun Party Night

"Well somebody looks absolutely gorgeous tonight."

I turned to look at the person standing with the support of the railing of the stairs.

"Oh my god Jacob! Hii." I went and hugged him tightly.

"Haha, I've only been away for 2 weeks and you missed me that much," he said with a smirk planted over his face.

"Oh shut it, I've missed everyone so much," I said rolling my eyes. 'But one person over everyone' I thought to myself.

"Nyx! Your friends are here." Mother shouted from across the room.

"Coming," I shouted back and ran towards the entrance gate where my parents were greeting everyone.

"Hey!" I said.

Andy and Daph came rushing toward me for a group hug. We pulled apart and, "Wow, you look really nice, tonight," Theo said emphasising the word 'tonight'.

"The feelings are mutual." I sarcastically smiled at him.

We both laughed and hugged.

Everyone came except for Draco, Tom and Mattheo. I was starting to get impatient and was going to ask my dad if he heard anything from the Malfoys.

I went to the front gate just to see the person I was waiting for. My father was greeting the Malfoys and Tom and Mattheo just stood there gazing at the Manor's walls.

I walked towards them and met Mattheo's eyes. His smile just got bigger.

"Hey, I'm so glad you guys made it," I said with a huge smile on my face.

"And you must be Nyx. I've heard a lot about you over the break." Lucy-poo said with a small smirk and narrowed eyes like he was observing me.

I immediately wanted to throw up over his face.

I gave him a sarcastic smile, "Me too,"

We all went to the main hall where the party was going on and joined all our friends.

"Hey, I'm bored and I don't think we're gonna open our gifts until dinner." Daph said.

"Let's play a game or something!" Andy said.

"Ooh, wanna play hide and seek! There are a lot of places to hide in here." I suggested.

"Yes, I'd love to play," Draco said.

"What do you guys think?" I asked to everyone else. I doubt the older ones won't play with us.

"I'm down cuz I'm super bored from talking with those adults," Rune said joining the conversation.

"Me too," Sereia said.

Everyone agreed and we played it on the first floor. We made a rule not to go on any other floor as it would be then impossible to be found.

After dinner, it was finally time to open presents.

Everyone brought gifts for everyone.

I bought some Jewelleries for Daphne and Astoria, cuz I know Daphne loves them and so does her sister.

For Andy, I bought a super sparkly dress as she loves glitter.

For Theo, I bought a pair of black Converse. And I remember Enzo saying how much he would love playing guitar but he didn't have one, so I bought him an Electric Guitar.

For Draco, I bought a locket with his Initials on it because I know how much he is obsessed with his initials.

For Blaise, Peter and Tom, I bought a wristwatch.

For Stiles, I bought a game of Wizarding Chess.

For Rune and Sereia, I bought the same T-shirts, one with 'Copy' written on it and the other with 'Paste' written on it.

For Jacob, I bought a Black Leather Jacket.

And finally, I bought two chains. One with a Star on it and one with a Moon on it. I gave both to Mattheo.

"Why two?" he said smiling but with a questionable face.

"Well, I know how much you love astronomy like me, so I bought you these. I saw these two and couldn't decide so I just bought both.

He looked at it and then looked back at me. "You keep this one," he said handing me the Star one.

"What? No, I bought it for you. I-"

"I'm not asking. You wear this forever," he said pointing at the Star one "And I wear this forever," he said wearing it. "This will be the sign of our friendship,"

I smiled widely and wore it.

I opened my presents and everyone gave me really good gifts like Watches, Dresses etc. But the ones I loved the most were, a Piano Keyboard from Enzo, A Bracelet with a Butterfly from Jacob and A Novel book series that I wanted for a long time 'Percy Jackson' from Mattheo.

When the party was over, everyone said their goodbyes to their parents and I showed them their rooms. We all talked for some time and went to our rooms.

I went in and put all my gifts on the table and read for a while before sleeping, all cuddled up with Autumn in my arms.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

A/n: hey you guys...

I know it's been a while, but school is really stressful lately. Especially when you have zero motivation and feel like a total failure.

Tomorrow is a huge Math test lol.

Wish me luck...🤞

Anyways...

Vote for this chapter if you like it.

Comment your favourite gift. Given and Recieved.

Xoxo...😘