Chapter 3 ║ Art and Autumn

I opened the box and saw a beautiful silver wristwatch. It had adorable little butterflies over it. It was kept in a small black box which was covered with my favourite flowers, White Roses.

Beside the watch, there were so many chocolates kept. All my favourite ones.

(A/n: This is the gift

(A/n: This is the gift...👆)

"So, what do you think, honey?" my mother asked.

"It's beautiful..." I said softly still admiring my gift. "I knew you would love it," Dad said.

"Well now it's my turn" Sereia said and told a servant to bring something. She told Rune to close my eyes and so he did.

"Ready?" she asked. I nodded and Rune took his hands away allowing me to see.

"Surprise!" she screamed in excitement.

"Oh my god Sereia. This is beautiful." I said in awe.

"Well, I know how much you love these. So I thought I'd gift you that. You can take it to Hogwarts with you!" she said

There were so many emotions going on inside me right now. Feeling loved, happy, lucky and most of all blessed to be in this precious little family.

I took the beautiful kitten into my arms embracing it. "What's its name?" I asked. "Well, it's yours. So, you're the one to decide that" Sereia said.

"Really?" I exclaimed in awe. "Yes, really," she said laughing.

"Well, it really reminds me of autumn weather. I think Autumn will be the perfect name for you." I said stroking its head.

(A/n: Autumn

(A/n: Autumn...🍁🍁🍁)

It cuddled more into me when I said that. "Aww! She loves the name." Mum said. "Great then. Autumn it is." Sereia said and patted Autumn's head.

We all played with Autumn for a while and then we went back to our room.

(A/n: Nyx's Room)

I put Autumn down on the floor and she started roaming the place. I changed into my PJs and laid on my bed with her. She cuddled into my arms and I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said. Rune came into the room with something in his hands hiding behind him.

"Were you asleep?" he asked sitting on the bed. "No, I was just going to," I said putting Autumn beside me. "Well, I didn't give you any gift because I wanted to give it to you when we're alone."

"Alright, what is it?" I smiled.

He took out the gift he was hiding behind and revealed a basket full of art supplies.

(A/n: Rune's Gift

(A/n: Rune's Gift...❤️❤️❤️)

I have always loved Art. But nobody knows that as I'm way too shy to show them. The only person who knows it is Rune. He has seen all my artwork and according to him, I shouldn't hide my talent. But at the same time, he respects my decision.

"I know you don't wanna show your art to everyone. That's why I wanted to give it to you alone. So, what do you think?" he said.

"It's the most thoughtful gift. Thank you so much." I smiled at him and hugged him tightly.

"Well, I think you should go to sleep now. Good night," he said kissing my forehead. "Good night," I said before he left.

I put the basket on the table and went to sleep with Autumn cuddled up in my arms.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

A/n: So, what do we think of the gifts???

I know it's pretty boring but I promise it gets better. I have the story planned in my mind and I'm sure y'all are gonna love it. So, please stay tuned and I promise I will update daily.

Vote if you like this chapter...

Xoxo...❤️