Chapter 22 ║ That Day

As being a daughter of a billionaire family, I thought, I would never have to Beg.

I was proven wrong That Day.

*THAT DAY*

'Oh, shit.' I thought.

'There's no escape in this room except for the entrance, which is blocked by him.'

"Don't be scared, I won't hurt you. I just want to have a little fun." he said smirking and coming closer to me.

I kept stepping backwards, tears running down my cheeks, the oxygen getting harder and harder to inhale every second.

My back hit the wall, he didn't stop. He kept coming towards me. All I saw was evil in his eyes.

Once I saw the pathway between me and the entrance door clear, the only word that rang to my mind was,

'Escape.'

I ran towards the door, but failed to be grabbed by him.

"Whoa, not so fast Princess, I haven't even started" he said turning me to face him and pulling my hair strands behind my ear.

I was scared. Even with the touch of his fingers, touching my face, I was scared of it.

I was scared of him.

"Please, just let me go. What did I do to you." I said begging him with a pool of tears on my face.

"Why are you crying, Princess?" he said grabbing my shoulders tighter and tighter.

All I could do was imagine how worse can this be.

He then pushed me on the bed aggressively, making me whimper.

"Please just let me go, please" I kept saying.

"I will let you go Princess, all you have to do is obey." Touching my cheeks.

I was terrified.