Chapter 12 ║ Christmas is gonna be fun

We finally reached back at the platform after what felt like an eternity.

"Hey, promise me you'll send letters. I don't want to get bored at that hell hole." Mattheo said.

"I promise. I'll ask my parents about the after-Christmas stay for us all, you won't have to bear that Lucy-Poo for long." I reassured him.

He chuckled at the name.

We all said our goodbyes and parted ways.

I only saw Dad there. We all hugged him, "where's mom?" Sere asked.

"Mom's at home waiting for all of you. Let's go," he said getting in the car.

We reached home and oh, how much I missed this freaking Palace.

I went rushing into Mom's arms.

"Hey sweetie, so, how was your first year there? Did you make any friends?" Mum asked pulling away.

"Yes, I made many friends. Hell, even Rune and Sere's friends became mine too." I said excitedly.

"Wow, good for you!" she said.

We all talked about the year and how Harry defeated a dark wizard and how a professor turned out to be serving for him. Mum and Dad told us to be careful and not get into this kind of trouble and you know, the parent stuff.

I went upstairs and saw my room just the way it was, but there was no dust. I guess the servants cleaned it even though I wasn't there.

I hopped into a quick shower and changed into my PJs. I read a novel until the dinner was ready.

"Oooh, what's for dinner?" Sere said rubbing her hands together.

"We've made you three's favourite meals, miss," the chef said.

We all sat there and chatted while eating.

"Oh! I forgot to ask you guys." I started.

"Um, as every year we are going to hold the Christmas Party right?"

They all nodded.

"So, I was thinking, maybe we could let my friends stay here the whole break. We all thought it would be fun to spend the break together. Can we let them stay?" I asked making a puppy face.

"I don't have a problem. What do you say, love?" Dad asked turning to Mom.

"Well," she thought for a second.

"Alright, the servants will be there at your service and I think we do have enough guest rooms in the house. I guess they can stay," she stated.

"Yayyy! I love you guys so much. And also there is one more thing to ask." I said.

They nodded again.

"Umm, when you send an invitation to the Malfoys, can you send a separate card inviting the Riddles?" I asked.

"Wait is that why Tom would never come to the Parties?" Sere asked.

"Yeah. He told me he and Mattheo wouldn't come because the invitation was for the Malfoys." Rune answered.

"Well, in that case, we will make sure to send 2 invites to the Malfoy Manor," Dad stated.

The rest of the dinner went by quickly.

I went back to my room and did some sketches for a while and then slept cuddling Autumn.

The next day I heard tapping on my window. I immediately knew what it was.

I quickly opened the window and took the letter from the owl.

~~~~~~~~
Hey, Night.

Hope you're doing well. I just reached the manor and the first thing I wanted to do was write a letter to you.

As expected, Tom is in his room and Draco is chatting with Lucius. He didn't even ask how was our year. Not like I expected him to.

Please write me back as soon as you get this letter. And pat Autumn on behalf of me. :)

~M.R.
~~~~~~~~

I quickly grabbed a parchment and wrote him back.

~~~~~~~~
Hey, Mattheo

Yes, I'm doing great. I am so sorry you have to stay there with him but you don't have to worry anymore.

I asked my parents and all of us will stay at my house till school starts. And I also told them to send a separate letter for the Riddles.

You and Tom have to come now. No matter what.

Tell Draco and Tom about the stay. Still, I will send an official letter to everyone.

And yes, I did pat Autumn on your behalf.  ;)

~Nyx
~~~~~~~~

I handed the letter to the owl and sent him to the manor.

It went on for 2 weeks till...

~The day of the party~

I got up early way too excited to meet my friends. Yes, all of them were coming. My friends and Rune and Sere's friends.

I got ready and Sereia helped me with my hairstyle.

(A/n: the look...👆)

And I walked downstairs where the guests were already starting to come.

"Well somebody looks absolutely gorgeous tonight." I heard a voice from behind.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

A/n: Soooo.....

What do you think???

Do you think Mattheo will show up???

Are you Excited for the party???

Lemme know...

You know the drill,

Vote and Comment...👇

Xoxo...😘