Chapter 18 ║ Yes!!!

"No. Way. Jacob Nawaro Kissed you!!!" Daph squealed while Andy just sat there, jaw dropped.

I couldn't help but just smile at the thoughts.

*Knock*

"Oh shoot. Please don't make it obvious PLEASE," I said keeping no sign of being overjoyed on my face and so did Andy and Daph.

I went and open the door.

It was Enzo and Draco.

"Umm, hey. What are you guys doing here? We've been waiting for you." Enzo said.

"Waiting? What for?" Andy asked.

That's the moment when I realized, it was already time for dinner.

"Umm, we'll join you guys in 2," I turned to Enzo and Draco.

Both left with a nod.

"Guys, please don't make it obvious..." I said to the girls who were just grinning and giggling.

"Alright, we won't. But remind me again, why do you want to hide it?" Daph asked.

"It's not that I want to hide it. It's just a bit awkward for me. Plus I don't even know what Jacob wants." I said.

"Then you should talk to him and sort it out." Andy said picking out the obvious.

"I will. Now, shall we?" I said.

We all walked downstairs. Everyone was there except Rune and Jake.

"Where's Jacob and Rune?" Daph asked.

"Those to have some potion work to complete. They said they'll join us at the Hall." Sere said.

We all reached the hall and started self-serving when Tom joined us.

I gave him a warm smile "Anything?".

And as usual, he said no in disappointment.

"Is there anything we can help you with, to find him?" Jacob asked. I didn't even notice Rune and him coming. He sat next to me.

"No. I've searched the whole wizarding world by now." Tom said. I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"Then see the Muggle world. Do. Not. Lose. Hope. Please find him. I will come with you next weekend," my eyes were definitely starting to tear up.

"Hey, it's okay. We'll find him. I promise you, we will," Jacob said reassuring me by rubbing my back.

"You know, when he found out everything about his father, all he was worried for was how everything was going to change now. Everywhere. I told him- I promised him that even if the whole world turns their back on him, I will never. I would always be with him. No matter what. For. Ever. Then why would he want to run away?" I said with my head down because of tears running down my cheeks non stop.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay. It is not your fault and neither is Tom's. We will figure it out and find him." Rune said.

"Yes, I will find him. And if- when I do, you will be the first person to punch him in the face." Tom said.

I chuckled through the crying on the comment.

"Now, shall we lighten the mood up a bit and enjoy the meal?" Blaise said.

Everyone started eating and Jacob mouthed 'you okay' with a warm smile which just made me feel a lot better.

I nodded and tried to match his warmth of smile.

~time skip to midnight~

I woke up to Autumn sniffing my face non stop. She does that when she needs attention.

I didn't want to wake Andy and Daph up as it was still 3 in the morning. So I took my blanket and Autumn to the common room and sat on the green velvet sofa with the soft blanket wrapped around us.

I really liked being here at nights like this. In peace. Just me and Autumn cuddling in front of a warm fire place and the soft piano music playing 24/7.

I don't know who came up with the idea of putting the music all the time, but I loved it.

"What are you doing here. It's 3 in the morning." I jumped a little from the sudden voice of Jacob.

"Merlin, you scared me. Also, I could ask you the same thing." He was now sitting in front of me on the couch.

"Well, Peter has been snoring non stop and I couldn't sleep through it. So I came here."

I chuckled a bit at the comment.

"I often come here. When I need peace. Just me and Autie." I said.

"I'm sorry. Am I ruining the peace? Should I go?" He said acting hurt by putting his hand on his chest.

"Haha, no. It's fine. Plus, one more company won't harm."

He smiled.

Ughhhh, that SMILE...

After a while of just me with my thoughts, neglecting his presence, I spoke up,

"Did you tell anyone about- um- you know, yesterday...?"

He looked up from fidgeting his rings with a small smirk.

"No, I didn't. Yet. Did you?"

Shit. Should I tell him?

"Well- actually yes. I told Andy and Daph. We do not hide anything from each other. So..." I said biting the inside of my lips.

"It's okay," he said.

I don't know why was I so anxious but those two words made me so relieved.

"Honestly, the truth is, I couldn't stop thinking about you for the past few hours." he said changing his position, so that we were both facing each other as he continued.

"I don't actually know when but I've really started to like you. And I don't want to waste any more time. Nor I wanna keep you hanging, confused.

So. Nyx Maeve. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I was frozen for a minute. I didn't know what to do.

But yes I really like him too.

"Yes," I said.

"Yes?" I think the answer was a bit shocking for him. I dunno why.

"Yes. I really like you too. And I would love to be your girlfriend." my cheeks were definitely red like a tomato.

I think he got a bit excited because he jumped a little and leaned forward.

He kissed me gently.

Suddenly, Autie started to rub her paws on my cheeks which made us pull apart.

"Looks like someone got jealous," Jacob said chuckling.

We both broke down laughing as we chatted for a while and then slept. But the thing I didn't realize was that we were in the common room...

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

A/n: Hi there. How's life?

It has been a while since I've updated.

I still do need your guy's response so that I can go into the story according to your opinions...

So, if you haven't yet, please do.

If you like this chapter, vote...
If you have something to say, comment...

Xoxo...