Chapter 5 ║ Goodbye's and Hello's

~3 Days Later~

"Nyx, wake up honey." I woke up to a soft voice shaking me. "5 more minutes, mum," I said cuddling up in her lap.

"Love we have to go to the diagonal alley to buy wands for you guys," Mum said. "You guys? I thought Rune and Sereia already had their ones," I said waking up and rubbing my hand in my eyes trying to see more clearly. "I'm not talking about your brother and sister." she laughed.

"Then?" I asked confused.

"Theodore and Andrea are going to join us with their family," she said. Suddenly my sleep was all gone. I was super excited to see them.

Theodore and Andrea Nott have been my best friends ever since I can remember. My parents and their parents are so close. We often have dinners together. But we could never meet each other unless there is an occasion, as they live in the Wizarding World and we live in the Muggle World. London to be specific.

"We're going to meet them in Diagon Alley at 10 AM," she said. "What time is it now?" I asked. "It's 9:15 AM right now. You have 30 minutes to get ready. Go get ready I already took out your outfit." she said leaving.

I got out of bed and did my morning routine. I got out and wore my 'new outfit' that we bought at the mall.

 I got out and wore my 'new outfit' that we bought at the mall

I'm ready I said walking downstairs. "Great, now come on eat your breakfast so that we can leave," Mum said. "Alright," I said sitting on the dining table as the servant served me pancakes.

"So what's it like, you know buying the wands? Do you get to choose or...?" I asked taking a bite of the pancake. "No. It's usually the wand that chooses its owner." Sereia said patting Autumn. "Ahh, I see," I replied.

"Come on Nyx, let's get going," Dad said walking into the living room.

"Repeat after me 'Diagon Alley'," Mum said. "'Diagon Alley'," I repeated. "Good," she said handing me the floo powder. "Remember to speak it very clearly." she warned before I yelled "Diagon Alley," and dropped powder in the chimney I was standing on.

I felt a blur in my eyes but a few seconds later it cleared and I saw myself in a crowded place full of witches and wizards.

"There they are," Dad said walking towards the Nott's. Mum and I followed him.

"Nyx!" Andrea came running towards me and hugged me tightly. "Oh my god I missed you so much I said hugging her back even tighter.

Somebody closed my eyes from back with their hands. "Guess who?" "Theodore!" I said excitedly turning around and hugging him.

"Hey." He said hugging me back.

We all went to Ollivanders to pick our wands.

"Ahh well hello there." an old man greeted us whom I assume is Ollivander. "We need wands for these three children right here." My dad said to him.