Chapter 17 ║ Had A Flight Again

(A/n: this edit audio came in the auto play while I was writing this chapter and it suited this chapter a lot so I decided to put it up...;)

⚠️Long Chapter Ahead -2155 words to be exact, and a little Swearing⚠️

(Also, I haven't had time to re-check the chapter, so if there's any mistake, please do tell. I'll edit it out...)

Sereia's POV~

"I'll go get her. Don't worry you guys." I said and ran to find Nyx.

I saw her running through the corridors and going near the Black Lake.

When I got there, she was quietly sobbing on a log near the Lake.

It was like she was trying so hard not to ruin the silence of that place.

"Nyx," I spoke quietly while putting my hand on her shoulder.

She turned around with her watery red eyes.

I couldn't see her like that. All I could do was hug her and tell her that it is going to be okay. Even though I don't know about that...

And that's what I did.

We sat there and I comforted her as much as I could until she spoke up,

"Why? Why would he do such a thing? I told him I will be with him no matter what, but still he had to run away. Is he safe? Will we find him?" She said while sobbing.

"Shhh, it is going to be fine. We will find him." I said.

She nodded into the hug.

After a few more minutes, she finally calmed down. Still crying but I think she was tired.

We went back to the dorms and I dropped her off to Andrea and Daphne.

"Take care of her," I said.

They both nodded and I left.

Nyx's POV~

I just could not believe it. My best friend ran away. That also Merlin knows where! Anything could happen to him.

Time went on. Every weekend Tom went to find him. But no trace of him. I also insisted to go with him every weekend, but he would never let me come.

Every Sunday dinner went the same.

Tom would come back, and sit at the table. "Anything?" I would ask. And he would just nod his head saying no in disappointment.

It had been 9 months. Still no sign of him. Everyone had lost hope. Except for Me and Tom.

I was out at the Quidditch pitch because I had nothing to do and Draco and Jacob, practically begged for me to come watch them and tell who was better.

Both raced to catch the Golden Snitch and Draco got it first.

"Told ya, I was better. Don't worry, I'll teach you." Draco said to Jacob while landing down.

Jacob just rolled his eyes scoffing.

"Just because you caught it first, doesn't mean you're better," Jacob said.

"Well, what do you say Nyx?" Draco asked turning to me.

"Remind me again, why was I the only chosen one to judge you guys?" I said chuckling.

"Because only you, out of all, is the daughter of The Callius Maeve," Draco said.

"Honestly, just stop fangirling over my father you guys. Besides, Sereia and Rune are also there. Why only bother me?" I said.

"We did ask those two but they just turn us down cuz they had to study," Jacob said.