Chapter 23 ║ Krum

*Present day*

We all reached the great hall and Dumbledore started his speech. The same old speech, but, this time he announced a tournament.

The Triwizard Tournament. With a Ball.

The Yule Ball.

Everybody jumped up with excitement, and started chattering, when the huge gate at the other end, opened.

And there entered students from Drumstrang Institute.

They all started doing stunts.

One guy saw me and winked at me. It felt a bit awkward, but I don't know why the hell was I blushing...

And ugh, then I see him.

I hate him with all my heart.

Victor Krum.

The Seeker of Bulgarian National Quidditch Team.

But, that's a story for some other time.

When they completed their "show",

It was now turn for Beuxbatons.

Those beautiful french girls, for whom, mostly every guy in the room, started drooling because of their mouth open.

Andrea couldn't laugh off the fact that Ron Weasley was staring at their asses and Hermione had to smack him in the head to make him look the other way.

"Those two are definitely a thing, I bet you." Daphne said.

"Who?" Draco asked.

"Granger and the Ginger ofcourse. It is so obvious." She said.

"Ofcourse they are. Bloody belong with each other in the muggle world." Draco said with his typical face again.

I was just staring at him, because I'm the only one who knows that he likes her.

At the start of this year, we were just casually talking and I just asked, why does he hate Mione so much. He hated all muggles, but he wouldn't treat all muggles like he does to Hermione.

He said, "What do you mean, I hate every muggle in this school. They don't belong here."

"Umm, no. I'm not buying that." I replied.

"Okay fine, who am I kidding. You can not tell this to ANYONE but I think I like her. I liked teasing her everyday. But when she punched me in the face, I was shook. Nobody has the guts or power to touch me, let alone punch me." I don't know, maybe I was in a silly goofy mood, but I just Touched him in the shoulder and laughed.

"You know what I mean. But I couldn't help but think, This girl is no Ordinary. She is Strong. She fears none. And I don't know how, but I really Like her. I just pretend to hate her because of my reputation." I couldn't say anything so I just patted him on the shoulder and hugged him.

~~~

I got snapped back when Rune called out Victor on the table.

"What are you doing. Why are you calling him here. You know what he did to Dad right!!!" Sereia whispered to him from across the table.

And I gave him a 'Yeah?!?!?' look.

"You know what they say,
Keep your Friends close and your Enemies Closer." He said with a smirk.

Before we could say anything further, Victor came and sat with us.

With him, came the guy who winked at me while entering.

He sat beside me. And in front of me was Jake.

"Hey, Maeve's. Good to meet you guys again. This is my friend Aidan Campbell." Victor said.

"Sure, we can say the same. And this is everybody, and you guys must know The Victor Krum" Sere said with a visually obvious forced smile and sarcasm written all over her words.

He smiled back the same way and started talking to Rune. And I'm too busy to give a shit.

I turned to Jake, who was in front of me, and started talking.

Jake DIES over Quidditch. But, he doesn't seem to be interested in Victor. I don't know why.

And then suddenly Aidan spoke, "So, Nyx. What year are you in?"

I don't know him so it's fine. I don't have to be rude to him.

"4th." I said.

"Wait a minute, Victor only said 'The Maeve's' he never mentioned her name." Jacob jumped in.

For a second, dude went pale. "Umm, well, He said their names while coming here so. But anyways, we should get going." And they both just left.

"Weird" Andy said to which Daph agreed.

We all chatted of what we did all break and caught up.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

A/n: Hey 👋🏻

I'm still Alive. 🤣

But It's been about a month since the last chapter, and I'm really sorry.

I had a lot in the academic, It was just too much for me. I have not been able to post or even write everything.

But I crossed 3K Reads...🎉🎉

I am so grateful. Thank you to everyone who's reading this.

I Love You So Much 💟💟

The ''I Love You Too'' button is down below. Click the Star ⭐⭐

Xoxo...❤️