Chapter 25 ║ Bottoms Up

I sat beside Hermione when Cedric Diggory came and put his name in the Goblet of fire.

"Who do you think he is asking out for the Yule Ball?" I nudged Mione.

"I heard from Parvati, that he asked Cho Chang out. Harry wanted to ask her but he got a bit late and-" she said when Weasley twins cut her.

They were betting on galleons that they will be able to go inside the boundary line that Dumbledore created himself.

These two are way too funny to be Weasley's, I thought to myself.

Wait, what am I thinking. I mentally scolded myself for that. I think I've been hanging out with Malfoy way too much.

Fred and George did a thing.

"Ready Fred?", "Ready George",

"Bottoms up" they said together and intertwined their hands and drank the potion.

But I couldn't believe my eyes when they actually jumped in.

They actually beat Dumb-. Wait, they got pushed out, and turned into old men.

The whole room started laughing at them as they start fighting.

But everyone went silent when that stupid Victor also came and put his name in. And then he looked at Hermione in a way. She freaking blushed!!!

"Come on Mione, what do you see in that jerk?" I asked.

"Okay, I don't know why do you hate him so much but, I- kind of like him. He is handsome and-" she said when Jacob cut her.

"Hey, you busy?" He asked.

"Umm- no. I'm not, why?" I asked.

"Come on, I've to show you something." He said.

"Okay" I made a questioning look, but took his hand and stood up.

"I'll see you later." I said to Hermione, to which she just smiled and nodded.

He didn't leave my hand and took me to the Astronomy tower.

When we reached at the top, I was taken aback.

"Oh my god, is this for me?" I made those puppy eyes and squealed.

"Ofcourse it's for you! Or else why would I bring you up here!!!" He said, just as excited...

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

What do you think is up there??? 🧐🧐

Lemme know what do you think of this chapter, and as always,

Don't forget to Vote!!! ⭐

Xoxo...