Chapter 6 ║ Made Some Friends

The door shot open and there stood 3 boys the same age as us. 1 was blond-haired and the other two were brunettes. 1 brunette had super straight hair and the other one had messy curls.

"Well, hello there. The name's Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." The blond one stepped forward. "And if I'm correct, you must be Nyx Maeve," he said looking towards me and putting his hand forward for a handshake.

I was so confused but didn't want to be rude. So, I just shook his hand. "Yes, I am. How do you know me? I don't think we've ever met," I said pulling away.

"Well, yes of course we haven't met before. But who doesn't know you? The daughter of the infamous Maeve family." He said. "Ahh, I see. I had no idea of my popularity so..." I replied. "Well, May we sit here with you guys?" he asked directioning towards the boys behind him.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind. Would you? I asked the Twins.

"No, we don't mind," both said in unison. "Well thank you," Draco said sitting on a seat.

"This is Lorenzo Berkshire," He pointed towards the straight-haired boy. "And this is Mattheo Riddle," pointing towards the curly-haired.

Lorenzo gave me a warm smile. He seemed nice and sweet. Although, I can't say the same for Mattheo. He didn't show a single expression on his face. He just stared outside the glass window at the running forest.

I smiled back. "This is Andrea & Theodore Nott," I said pointing towards the Twins. They both waved. Lorenzo and Draco smiled at them and waved back.

We all talked for a while except for Mattheo of course. And then I slept with Autumn in my arms. With my head on the glass window.

"How long?" I asked waking up after some time.

"The Lady with the Trolley said that we should be there in about an hour," Andy said.

I took a look around and saw everyone asleep.

"What were you doing?" I asked. "Oh, nothing just trying out different candies. Want some?" she asked.

"No, I just wanted to use the washroom," I said standing up.

"Okay. I also wanted to go. Let's go together." she stood up.

I put Autumn on the seat and left with Andy.

On our way back, "Nyx," I heard from behind.

I turned to see Rune standing on a compartment door.

"Yhea?" I asked walking towards him.

"Oh, nothing, I just wanted to know if you were lost or something," he said.

"I'm not lost. We just went to use the washroom." I said.

"Where is Autumn?" Sereia from inside. Rune stepped aside for me to see her.

4 more boys were sitting with them. All Brown haired although one had a hint of blond in him, he still seemed like a brunette. But the one to catch my attention was the boy sitting in the middle beside the elf-looking one. He looked just like Mattheo.

"She is with the others in the compartment," I said.

"Others? You already made friends?" Rune asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, I can say so," I said. "Now, if you guys don't mind, I better get going," I added.

"Alright, bye," Rune said. I smiled and left.

When we came back, everyone was awake. Theo was patting Autumn, Lorenzo and Draco were reading something and Mattheo as always, staring outside.

I wonder if this boy is mute or just chooses not to speak.

We finally reached and I started feeling my heartbeat go faster and faster.

Our luggage was already there. All the pets were kept in a cage with the other luggage. We were told to wait by the staircase by an old man with a cat.

While we were waiting, Draco spoke up catching everyone's attention, "It's true then, what they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." everyone gasped and started murmuring.

Draco walked towards the boy "My name is Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."

A redhead laughed at Draco. "Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair and a hand-me-down robe. You must be a Weasley." Draco said with a face full of disgust.

Yes. Draco's words were harsh but I think the boy deserved it. Draco was just trying to be friends with Harry. The ginger didn't need to laugh at that.

"You'll soon find out that some Wizarding Families are better than others. You don't wanna go making friends with the wrong sort." he continued.

"I can help you there," Draco forwarded his hand.

"I think I can tell the wrong sort myself, thanks," Harry rejected the handshake.

Just then an old lady came out and tapped on Draco's shoulder.

He came back to us with a disgusted but sad face. "Don't worry. We're with you." I whispered to Draco. "Yeah, I agree," Andy added.

The huge doors opened and we were welcomed inside the place.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

A/n: Hey there...

What do you think?
a) Draco did the right thing by shutting Ron.
b) Harry did the right thing by rejecting Draco.

Let me know your answers in the comments...👇

Vote this chapter if you want Mattheo to speak.

In order to vote, all you have to do is click on that Star 🌟🌟 down below...👇
(it's free)...

Xoxo...❤️❤️