Chapter 14 ║ Only Future Can Tell

The rest of the break went super good.

We went to a lot of places, and roamed almost the whole of London, from Small group villages to London Bridge. Every-single-where.

As much as we loved the places, nothing stands in front of the beauty of Hogwarts.

And not to mention, it was Draco's first time roaming in the muggle places. Even though he denies it, I know he enjoyed it the best.

But, finally, the time had come. We had to go back to our 'Second Home'.

Hogwarts

We reached the platform, said our goodbyes and left.

The now 5th years, parted ways with us and went to a different compartment. Me, Daphne and Andy chatted the whole ride about how we are going to decorate our room.

We reached there and were sent directly to the Great Hall where the new 1st years were being sorted.

We finished the feast and went to our room.

Not a single page had turned.

The room was just like how we left it except, it wasn't cleaned at all.

We 3 made a disgusted face on the vision. But we had to clean it.

We split the chores and started working on it.

Daphne cleaned the Floors, Andrea cleaned the Cupboards and Beds and I cleaned the Bathroom.

It took about 1-2 hours to clean it up but, God! Who knew cleaning could be so therapeutic!

At least for me. Because when I got out after Cleaning the bathroom and Myself, the two were so exhausted, they fell on the floor, sound asleep.

"Hey, wake up you dirty sleepyheads, at least take a shower before sleeping."

Both groaned waking up and took a quick shower and went straight to their beds.

I wasn't sleepy so I read Percy Jackson for a while and then dozed off with Autumn. Honestly! We never needed that bed for Cats. She never uses it.

The next day, we decorated our room and set our stuff as planned. It took most of our day but it was fun.

And the study started!!!

As Prof. Quirrell turned out to be a Dark Wizard, our new Defence Against Dark Arts teacher was Gilderoy Lockhart.

He seems to be self-obsessed way too much. And why does he think that everybody is a huge fan of him? Like, seriously, I didn't even know who he was until the start of this year, yet he made it seem like we two knew each other for a long time and just handed me his autograph and made it seem like I wanted it.

I literally tore the picture of him with his autograph into thousands of pieces and scattered it in the Forbidden Forest.

But at least he is not as bad as Quirrell, I hope.

The year was going so well. We all hang out every single day. The Black Lake has become a thing for me and Mattheo. We come here every day and just chat about our day or just sit there in peace.

One day, on our way back to our rooms, we saw so many students gathered up in a hallway, murmuring something. Me and Mattheo went towards the crowd and saw Mrs. Norris subconsciously in Filch's arms and there was written 'The chamber of secrets has been opened, enemies of the heir... be aware'.

The Professors came and sent us to our dorms. Everyone was scared. Everyone made their theories of 'the chamber of secrets' but none were believable.

What's gonna happen...

We can't do anything but wait...

Only the future knows what's going to happen...

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

A/n: heyyyyy

How you doin'?
Oop, sorry, another fandom lol. 😆

But, anyways. What do y'all think of this one?

Do we like Lockhart???

Vote this chapter if you like this chapter.

And and and!

The Drama is coming soon. Hold onto your phones and grab your Popcorn and tea...

Xoxo...🖖🖖