CCI

INT. DINING AREA - NOON

12:04 p.m.

Marty and Harley were left in the dining area because Una and Maddie decided to freshen up after buying some ingredients for their Christmas Eve dinner.

She was watching him closely while taking his first bite of her pesto pasta.

MARTY
Masarap? O hindi? Matabang? Dagdagan nating parmesan cheese? O maalat?

A smile appeared on his lips due to her queries.

MARTY
Huy 'wag mo 'ko ngitian, sagutin mo tanong ko!

HARLEY
Secret.

MARTY
Anong secret? Pangit ba lasa?

A frown drew to her face.

MARTY
Hindi mo gusto?

But instead of answering, Harley just kept on eating the pesto pasta in his plate.

MARTY
Tama na. 'Wag mo na kainin 'yan, 'di naman pala masarap, e. Pinipilit mo pa sarili mo.

She reached for the edge of his plate to take it away from him but Harley held on to the other edge, too. Umiling din siya habang ngumunguya para hindi kuhain ni Marty ang pinggan.

MADDIE
Harley! P'wede ba paabot ng bowls dito sa cabinet? Hindi ko kasi maabot.

Harley swallowed his food, wiping his lips with the napkin she provided him.

HARLEY
Puntahan ko lang ate mo sa kusina, ha?

A crease appeared on Marty's forehead. He couldn't help grinning when he noticed it so he planted a kiss on her cheek.

HARLEY
Masarap. Babalikan ko pa 'yang natira mamaya. Tulungan ko lang ate mo.

MARTY
'Ge.

Marty stared at the remaining pasta in his plate. Medyo marami pa. O baka marami lang din ang nailagay niya? She's no quite sure. But she was suddenly upset.

MARTY
Bakit kapag kay Ate ang bilis bilis?