Chapter 10

A/N- enjoy chapter 10 (:

Ariana's POV-

Our faces froze at the sight of the beast in front of us.

"What the hell are you doing here McChann"? Justin yelled, having the who thearters attention towards us.

"What? You scared?" Jason said sarcasticly. Justin grabbed Jason by the shirt and pinned him to the wall.

"Guys stop" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. "Its not worth it" I breathed out while i sat down and Ryan and Chaz did the same. Justin sighed letting go of his shirt, and sitting by me.

"Ill be back" He said walking out of the thearter with his pants sagging down. I rolled my eyes and turned to Justin.

"We wont let him hurt you" The guys said.

"Thanks. I love you guys" I smiled while giving them hugs.

*After Movie*

" That was so gay" Ryan chuckled while getting in the back seat.

"I know. All movies are nowadays" Justin smirked while starting the engine.

"What do you guys wanna do now"? Chaz said in a weird voice.

"I think i should go home now. Its already 6 and im dead tired" I stated while looking at everyone.

"Ok" Justin said while driving to my house.

I sat on my bed, watching 'Pretty Little Liers' reruns while eating my favorite snack, popcorn.

Today was fun, i guess. Besides the part when Jason showed up at the movie thearter and basically threatened us.

How did he get out anyway? Thats what confused me. Im just happy that he wasnt brought up the rest of the day.

My phone started to ring, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Unknown Number" Flashed on the screen making me swallow hard. I nervously pressed 'answer' and held the phone up to my ear.

"Hello"? My voice cracked.

"Hello Ariana" A familar voice rang through the phone speakers. Then it hit me, Jason.

- ill update when i get home..(: