Chapter 26

Ariana's POV-

"So you and Justin?" Macy asked while doing my hair.

"Are dating? Yes" I smiled into the mirror.

"Awww thats so cute" Jenna squealed sitting on my bed, reading a magezine.

"How long have you guys been dating?" Macy giggled while curling my hair.

"Its been about a month" I smiled looking down at the desk in front of me.

"Are you happy?" Jenna questioned while putting down her magezine and looking up at me to hear my response.

"Yea" I sighed, remembering my sudden feelings for Jason.

"Somethings bothering you. I can tell" Jennifer said feeling my head. I looked up at her hand touching my head, pulling it off gently.

"Spill" Macy spat in a friendly way.

"Well.." I breathed out. "When i hung out with Jason, something in me just..i dont know. I started to get the feeling of butterflies in my stomach after every word he spoke. My mind noticed how cute he looked that day and how nice he had become" I sorted trailed off.

"Wait whos Jason?" Macy raised an eyebrow chuckling along with her words.

"One of my good friends who happens to be a criminal" I half smiled.

"Oh so you- wait a criminal?" Jennifer gasped.

"Yea but its no big deal really. Its his kind of lifestyle, not mine" I said looking at both my amigos.

"So your saying you might have feelings for this...Jason?" Jennifer asked, a smile tugging at her lips.

"Maybe. I just dont know what to do" I huffed standing up with my finished hair. I took a good look in the mirror smiling at my friends master piece.

"Thanks Mace for doing my hair" I grinned.

"No problem Ari" She smiled.

"How about we talk about this after the party. Besides everyones downstairs" Jennifer pointed out.

---------------------------------

Justin's POV-

"So you and Ariana?" Max asked me smirking.

"Yea, were together" I smiled with a blush.

"Congrats. Just be good to her ok? She doesnt need to get hurt again" He said sympothetically. I furrowed my eyebrows at his words 'again'.

"What do you mean 'again?'I asked confused as to what he meant.

"She didnt tell you?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Oh well before she moved, she had a boyfriend named 'Drew'. She loved him with her life and was so happy to be his girlfriend. One day she was in the hallway in school and saw him kissing another girl. She was heartbroken to know he cheated. She didnt talk to anyone, Barely ate for weeks. She was insanely depressed. It really hit her hard. We just dont want that happening again" Max explained calmly. Well can i beat the hell out of this Drew? How dare he hurt my Ariana. Hes gonna pay.

"Thats horrible. How could someone cheat on her?" I said my heart sunken. He shrugged going back to the party going on.

Teens from our grade dancing, singing, laughing. It made me laugh.

"Does my hair look okay?" Ariana said running up to me in a cute little baggy shirt and jeans.

"Aw you look so cute" I cooed making her blush. I loved when i did that to her.

"Thanks baby" She said kissing me quick on the lips.

"Wait wheres your parents?" I asked

"Oh they went to visit my grandma back in LA. They allowed the party but no drinking. But im legal now" She said grabbing a beer from the counter, opening it, and chugging some down. I smirked.

"Damn babe. Pretty impressed" A voice said from behind me making my fists tense. I turned around quickly to see Jason standing there in a suprisingly nice shirt.

"What is this church?" I scoffed making everyone laugh. He squinted his eyes tightly.

"Nah just trying to look good for Ariana" He said winking at Ariana behind me.

"Dont you dare wink at my girl" I said getting up in his face.

"What the hell are you gonna do about it Bieber?" He yelled pushing me back. Thats when i lost it.

"I think im gonna beat the shit out of you" I yelled making everyone gasp.

"Guys stop" Ariana yelled behind me making my heart stop. Jasons eyes fell upon hers.

"Listen here McChann, if you try to flirt with my girl-"

"Justin he was just joking" Ariana said rolling her eyes.

"Oh so your siding with him now?" I questioned.

"Yo stop" Ryan said trying to break it up but failed.

"No i never said that. Stop putting words in my mouth" She said looking into my eyes. " I meant that he was joking. That he always play flirts with me" She admitted.

"Well i dont like it. Your my girlfriend and i dont find it right for another guy to "play flirt" with my girl" I said quickly.

"Justin quit over reacting! Its ok for Ryan and Chaz to do it but when Jason does it, its like he commited a crime? " She yelled in my face.

"I dont trust him Ariana, hes a criminal" I spat. Thats when she snapped.

"LOOK JUSTIN, I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU DONT TRUST HIM. I DO. THATS WHAT MATTERS. YOU DONT HAVE TO LIKE HIM BUT RESPECT THE FACT THAT HES BEING A NICE FRIEND TO ME. AND SO WHAT IF HES A CRIMINAL? THATS HIS LIFESTYLE AND HE COULD DO WHATEVER THE HELL HE WANTS. WERE GONNA BE FRIENDS NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY SO GET USED TO HIS PRESENCE. DONT LIKE IT? THEN I GUESS WERE DONE HERE" She yelled in my face running off up stairs into her room slamming the door behind her.

Damn is right.

---------------------------------

DAMNNNNNNN. intense.

HOLY SHHHHH- 5K READS? DF IS GOING ON HERE. thankyou so much♥