Chapter 20

A/N- Ahhh omg 20 chapters in! Thanks for reading guys it really means a lot to me. ♥ enjoy

------------------------------

Jason's POV-

Im glad that Ariana said yes to being my friend. I mean, its better than being enemies. I just hope Justin doesnt step in and ruin everything. He'd have to pay the price.

Yea I may be Jason McChann, but i do have a little soft side for the ladies. And that lady is Ariana.

I walked into the warehouse quitely, shutting the door behind me.

"Where have you been McChann"? Eli said in a husky voice with a beer in his left hand on the couch. Next to him was Ben and Jacob both looking at me with questioning eyes.

"Just taking a walk. Needed some fresh air" I breathed out while throwing my hoodie on the couch.

"Your not a very good lier Jason" Ben spat while taking a sip of his beer. I looked him in the eye. I couldnt tell them i went to see Ariana. They'd go insane.

"Tell us what your hiding" Eli demanded while putting his beer to the side of him. I huffed loudly, deciding to tell the truth. They were my best friends afterall.

"I was with Ariana" I said looking down. I tended to do that a lot, in awkward conversations.

"You mean that girl who put you in jail for a month"? Jacob furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yea. Is there a problem"? I spoke harshly not caring.

"Your damn right theres a problem" Eli paused while standing up. "This girl will get in the way of our buisness"

"No she wont bro. Besides, were not even together" I said, my voice cracking.

"Make sure it stays that way" Eli said while sitting back down in his seat. I ran up to my room, slamming my door in rage.

If only Ariana was mine.

--------------------------------

- Monday-

Ariana's POV-

"Ariana time to get up!" My mom yelled from down stairs, making me groan in tiredness.

Mondays always made me moody, espcially if i barely got sleep the night before. The birds wouldnt shut up last night. haha

I rubbed my eyes, knowing i had no makeup on. I ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower. The warm water woke me up a little thankfully. I brushed my teeth and ran out of the bathroom.

I quickly got changed into a pink over the shoulder shirt that read 'smile' and white shorts. With my pink converse completing the look, i walked over to my mirror, and curled my hair nicely.

I smiled into my mirror, applying some light pink lip gloss. Once i was done, i grabbed my phone and bag and ran downstairs.

"Someone trying to impress Justin?" Ed said trying to embaress me.

"No, i always dress like this" I defended. I did make myself a little more decent today, i admit.

---------------------------------

"Hey babe" Justin smile warmly while giving me a quick kiss on the lips. I returned the favor kissing back, happily.

"Hey love birds" Chaz smirked with Ryan by his side. Justin and I rolled our eyes playfully.

"You guys are finally together" Ryan smiled. "We knew would happen".

"What do you mean you knew it would happen"? I laughed with confusion.

"Oh Justin had a crush on you before you guys started dating" Chaz said. I turned to look at Justin whos face was red as a tomato.

"He talked about you all the time, wishing youd be his" Ryan laughed.

"Guys" Justin said blushing.

"Maybe i did the same" I smile while looking into his golden brown eyes. A grin formed on Justin's perfect face.

"Awww" Ryan and Chaz playfully cooed making Justin and I slap them.

A/N - more later♥ thanks for reading!!