Chapter 13

Justin' s POV-

Today was fun, besides the fact that McChann had to ruin the movie for me. Probably for everyone else too.

I sware if he ever lays a hand on Ariana again, he'll be sorry.

Ariana's POV-

He tied me to the chair, while holding the lighted ciggerette imbetween his fingers.

"Any last words"? He grinned deviously while kicking the dirty once more. He aimed the fired ciggerette in my direction, wanting to throw it at me and set my body on fire.

"i love you Justin" I whispered

I closed my eyes forcefully, waiting for my life to end. A tear slipping from my closed eye.

Moments passed, maybe minutes when i opened my eyes slowly. I looked at his stiffened body, guilt written all over his face.

"What are you doing"? i said, my voice shaky.

"I cant do it" He said looking down at his feet. He dropped the ciggerette and squished it with his foot. My body felt a little less worried. "I cant do this to you" He paused again. "I wouldnt be able to live with myself, knowing your dead and im the reason for it. I do love you afterall" He said scratching the back of his head.

"Thanks Jason" I slightly smiled.

"For what"? He asked confused.

"For not killing me" I said looking down.

"Im sorry. Okay? Im sorry for being a creep, for kidnapping you, and for almost killing you. Im knew at this crush thing" He smiled slightly. I returned the favor.

"I accept your apology" I said. He grinned.

I wonder what guys will say...