Chapter 33

*The next morning*

Justin's POV-

My eyes gently opened. I noticed i wasnt at home then remembering the big sleepover at Ariana's.

I sat up rubbing my eyes to see everyone sleeping on the floor, with blankets covering them. My eyes scanned for Ariana.

My eyes fell upon her with her eyes closed and hair fallen onto her face perfectly. She was perfect. I just wish she was mine again, and that she'd pick me.

I honestly dont know what she sees in that Jason. He's nothing but trouble and a bad influence. Not that i cant be bad myself but i just dont show it much. I dont find it highly attractive and she shouldnt either.

Is that it? Because of his looks? Well we do look similar in a way but looks should never matter. Well sometimes they should. Ok, i dont know where im going with this.

I just hope Ariana chooses me over Jason. Seeing the love of my life be with my worst enemy will tore me to shreads.

The front door opening made everyone, including me, jump. Everyone sat up from the floor rubbing their eyes.

"Dad?" Ariana's voice cracked while her dad walked through the door with a suitcase in his hands.

"Dad what are you doing here?" She asked moving the hair out of her face. I chuckled slightly.

"I just got a call from the station. They need me down their for a crime investigation" He said putting his keys on the table.

"Whats going on here?" Her dad chuckled making everyone too.

"Sleepover party" Jenna smiled.

"Hey when did you three get here" Her dad said hugging Max, Macy, and Jen.

"Yesturday. We flew in for Spring Break" Macy smiled.

"Ok well guys i gotta go now. Behave Ariana"

"What the he-" She got cut off by the front door shutting. Everyone started to hysterically laugh including me. The laughing died down, including Ariana's smile.

"Whats wrong Ariana?" I blurted out.

"I wonder what the crime is" She said getting up fixing the blankets.

"Its probably just another robbery" Chaz said while helping.

"What if its like a shooting or something?" Macy asked.

"MACY!" We all yelled at her trying to show that her point wasnt helping.

"Im just really worried. Like really worried for him." She said. "Be right back" She mumbled going into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her.

"She worries a lot" Jenna said nodding. "Its an anxiety type thing"

"Doesnt she have her own pills for that?" Macy asked furrowing her eyebrows while everyone watched their conversation.

"Yea i think she keeps them in her draw upstairs, let me check" Jenna said running upstairs.

"Yea there was one time when she forgot her homework at home in the sixth grade, and she got so worried she was gonna get yelled at. She threw up and stuff. It was horrible" Max said.

"Yea it gets pretty bad with her" Macy said as we all took a seat on the couch.

"Does she worry about..alot of things?" I asked raising an eyebrow getting interested.

"Not everything. Just the things where shes being pressured or when someone or somethings at risk. Its hard to explain" Macy said nodding.

"Found the pills!" Jenna exclaimed while running downstairs. "They were in her draw" She smiled. Ariana came out of the bathroom with sweat dripping down her face as of how nervous or worried she was. Damn this was serious.

"Here take this" Jenna said shoving a pill into her mouth. Ariana's eyes widened and began coughing.

"Jenna you dumbass, your supposed to give her water with the pill!" Max yelled getting water from the fridge. Chaz started laughing.

Max handed the filled cup to Jenna. She shoved the cup in her mouth as the water filled her throat. Ariana fell to the floor breathing hard.

"Oh my god what is wrong with you people" She breathed out and ending it with a laugh. She started to laugh harder and harder. We all just stared at her like she was crazy.

"Feel better?" Ryan asked her chuckling.

"Yea thanks guys. Im still kinda curious on what the whole investigation is about" She said sitting beside me making butterflies fill my stomach.

"Its probably nothing" Max said trying to help.

"Yea your right. I dont know why i worry so much" She said. "Ooo tonight is your guys dates!"

"Yea" Ryan, Macy, Chaz, and Jenna said blushing.

"Ill help the girls get ready and Justin and Max can help the guys get ready" Ariana said exitedly.

"Ok" I smiled showing my teeth. We stared at each other to what seemed to be forever.

"Oh my god Ariana just pick Justin. He loves you and you love him too" Chaz blurted out sighing. My jaw dropped and so did hers.

"No" She paused. My heart falling out of my chest. " I mean i dont know. I need more time" She nodded.

"I get it" I smiled.

"Who wants breakfeast?" Ariana asked trying to break the tension.

---------------------------------

A/N- more tonightttt ♥