Chapter 25

.Jason's POV-

Since it was Ariana's birthday, i had to look nice.

I went through my closet, trying to find something to impress Ariana. I had to make a good impression on her. I did like her afterall.

My eyes fell upon a black dress shirt. Not to fancy and not to ugly. I ripped it off the hanger laying it on my bed. I took my shirt off quickly putting my new one on. I fixed it up and flicked my hair.

I had to be at her house at 6 and it was 5:46 now. I grabbed my IPhone and ran downstairs to see Eli and Ben sitting on the couch watching TV, like usual.

They turned around to see me standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Wheres Jacob?" I asked looking around the room.

"He went to the store" Eli stated. He noticed my shirt and phone in my hand realizing i was leaving.

"Where are you going McChann?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"To a party" I replied back instantly looking him in the eye shoving my hands in my pockets.

"A party? Whos party?" He raised an eyebrow. Ben's attention fell on us again.

"Why do you care?" I spat

"Look i dont tolerate attitude. I asked you a damn question now answer it" He said harshly. Eli was the leader of the gang. Although were the same age, he still acts like my dad which annoys the hell out of me.

"Im going to Ariana's birthday party, happy?" I breathed out.

"Whats gotten into you dude? Why are you always hanging out with this chick? Shes nothing but a distraction" He questioned evily. I gave him a death glare.

"Maybe ive fallen in love" I said angrly storming out of the warehouse my face frozen solid. I hated showing my soft side, especially to Eli.

---------------------------------

A/N- ik its short..dont kill me lol Ill be posting 2 long chapters tomorrow! :) But omg 4k reads?! thanks sooo much♥

-emilyx