Chapter 16

Justin's POV-

Today was a pretty good day. Scratch that. Today was perfect. Ariana accepted on being my girlfriend, which made me happy. Really happy.

I decided to text my girlfriend and ask her to hang out. It was friday afterall.

Justin: Hello girlfriend ;)

A few moments passed until i got a reply from that beautiful girl.

Ari: Hi boyfriend ;) x

I smiled at her her quick response. I quickly tapped the letters on my keyboard.

Justin: Do you wanna do something? alone.

Ari: sure, like what? x

I wondered on what Ariana and i could do tonight. What could impress her for a first date. Then it hit me.

Justin: Bowling?

Ari: Sounds good babe. :) x

Justin: Ok :) ill pick you up at 6

Ari: kk ♥ x

I smiled at her little heart icon she put. I guess she really did like me.

Ariana's POV-

It was 4:00, so i only had two hours to get ready for Justin and I's little movie date tonight. I gotta admit, i was pretty excited.

I stepped into the shower, feeling the warm water cover my body. I rinsed the shampoo and conditioner in my hair and stepped out quickly.

I got changed quickly and did my makeup. After i was done i sat down on my bed. It was 5:30, so i had a little time.

I decided to dye my hair brown, the light kind. Change was always good once and awhile. Besides, my red hair was getting kinda old.

I finished my masterpiece in about 30 minutes, perfect timing for Justin to arrive. The door bell ring echoed through the house. I took a glance in my mirror, grabbed my bag and Iphone and ran to the door.

"Bye mom, im going out with Justin" I yelled to my mom as i opened the door and stepped out.

"You look beautiful" He said softly as he eyes examined my pink over the shoulder shirt and jean shorts. "You dyed you hair"? He questioned while touching it.

"Yea is it bad"? I asked looking into his eyes.

"No no, its pretty" He smirked. I thanked him as i got he took my hand and walked over to his car.

Hes perfect