Chapter 29

RECAP

"JUSTIN BROKE UP WITH ME" i yelled. Everyones eyes widened and their jaws dropped.

"Why!?" Jenna screamed.

"Because he thinks i like Jason"

"Do you?" Jason came into the door way making me freeze once more. Did i like Jason?

---------------------------------

Did i like Jason? I mean, he was cute and nice and all, but he was no Justin.

I know i had some mixed feelings about him, but i still dont know.

"I dont know Jason" I stated calmly. "I need some time" I said sitting on my bed with everyones eyes on me. Jason gave them a look of consideration.

"We'll leave you two alone" Ryan said as everyone followed behind him. The door shut softly turning my attention to Jason. His eyes looked into mine making my heart beat faster. He walked over to my bed and sat down on it. Silence took over us.

"You okay?" He asked looking at me.

"No. not at all" I sighed putting my face in my hands resting them on my lap.

"Look, i know your hurt right now. But if you give me a chan-"

"Im sorry" I paused. He stopped and looked at me with worry in his eyes. "I just cant do this right now. Me and you. Its not the right time. I have to talk to Justin" I huffed standing up staring out my window as the cool air touched my face.

He stood up as well walking up to me.

"Sorry i pressured you like that. Im sorry for causing a fight and for calling you babe. Im sorry for kidnapping you, slapping you, and for treating you like shit. I didnt mean it. Any of it." He said with honesty causing a smile to form on my face.

"Dont worry about it Jason. Thats in the past now" I reassured him making him smile.

"Im still the badass you know" He chuckled. I laughed along.

"Go talk to him" He smiled. He leaned over to my ear causing me to get nervous. "And If it doesnt work out, give me a call" He whispered making me bite my lip. I smiled at him shrugging as he walked out the door. --------------------------------

A/N- more laterrr♥