𝑜𝓃𝑒

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

Present time~

You grabbed some chocolate bars and other groceries while humming a random song that came in your mind.

You walked to the cashier and gave her your stuff so she could check them up.

As you waited you noticed how she was extremely slow and was laughing hysterically while being with someone on the phone.

This made a vein pop out of your forehead while gritting your teeth.

'Im starving-'

Eat the cashier. The deep voice said in your head as you rolled your eyes.

_Shut up. You said out loud while the worker stopped and raised a brow at you while munching on some gum.

You only blinked a few times with a sweatdrop while she glared at you.

You tried ignoring her before your stomach made a really loud and deep growl.

Oops.

'....'

_That wasn't me. You defended yourself as she looked at you with disgust.

_I'll call you later I have to deal with an idiot here- she said while turning you her back.

She called you an idiot, eat her.

_Excuse me what. You said to the lady as she set her phone aside and started checking down your items.

_You're gonna get fat with all that y'know. She said boringly while judging your choice of food.

_Oh really. You asked as she raised a brow at you.

That was a gret meal.

You sat down heavily on the sidewalk and let out an annoyed sigh.

_She seemed fake as fuck- didn't you choke with all that- plastic. You asked while opening and a pack of chips.

You felt a little itching on your shoulder before Venom's head appeared right next to yours.

_Don't eat that it makes my insides burn. He said while you raised a brow at him as he seemed to have a frown on his face.

You ignored him and took some of the chips in your mouth.

_RAAAH. He started and opened his mouth wide just over your skull. I'm gonna kill you. He threatened and you stood up.

_Im starving. You said while your expression dropped.

He closed his mouth and tightened his jaw while his face came right in front of yours.

He looked aside for a moment and looked toward a stranger who stood infront of a building alone.

_Let's eat him. He said and grinned.

_No. You said and looked toward the boy who had his back facing you.

_Yes.

_No.

_YES.

_NO.

He seemed annoyed before his head melted back on your shoulder disappearing out of sight.

.....

'....'

_Are you mad. You asked while deadpanning as he only ignored you.
Well uh- want some chocolate- you asked while taking out one of the stuff you bought, seeing that he ignored you again you cleared your throat and spoke. Listen- before you could finish the windows of the building nearby exploded and the glass went flying in all the directions.

You raised a brow and when seeing the sharp items fly toward you, you expected Venom to cover your skin so you won't get injured as he did most of the time.

But this time you received some fragments that made small cuts appear over your body.

You blinked a few times until realizing what happened.

_BITCH THIS HURTS- You shouted as he  let out a dry chuckle.
THAT SHIRT WAS NEW TOO.

(Name).

_What !? You asked while removing some of the glass from your arms.

Food.

_I already said n- but before you could finish you sensed a strong cursed energy emitting from the school.

This made you pause in your action before raising a brow.

_Hope you're not full because that meal may send you in a deep coma. You said while a smirk formed on your lips.

Let's go. He said as you nodded to yourself and walked toward the building.

You entered the first floor and immediatly felt the choking atmosphere.

The energy sent a shiver run down your spine as you took the stairs to get closer to where you felt the strong feeling from.

As you got to the second floor your eyes slightly widened when seeing two teenagers being stuck in what appeared to be a really big curse.

You saw a male stand in front of them with tightened fists and walked past him.

_Time for dinner. You said as some black substances started sticking on your skin.

As you were about to take another step the boy grabbed your shoulder and made you go back.

_Don't go near it ! He shouted as your lips parted in a fake offended manner.

_Listen there- before you could finish your sentence the boy that was standing outside came in from the window and appeared in front of both of you.

'Did he just fly from the ground to the second floor...' you thought with a sweatdrop while the black spots disappeared from your skin.

Let's eat him.

_Itadori ! The black-haired male shouted while letting go of you.

"Itadori" tightened his fist before punching the creature that got even more agitated.

He took this as a sign and proceeded to get the girl out of his grip.

I don't like him.

_Shut up-

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~