𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝓉𝓌𝑜

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

_You buy a lot of stuff ! Itadori said while holding Nobara's shopping bags as you all followed her down the street.

_Half of them are yours. She said without even glancing toward him.

_I got only that ! He said and showed a small bag before tripping on something and almost fell with the bags.

You looked around while walking next to Megumi who didn't seem to care where you were going.

_Make one of those TOUCH THE GROUND and I'll kill you. Nobara threatened after turning to glare at him as he sweatdropped the moment one of the bags fell.

You shared a look with Megumi the moment she punched Yuji making him spin a few times around himself.

You chuckled before Nobara turned to glare at you.

You covered your smirk and looked aside and noticed how everyone was giving your group weird stares.

_IM GOING TO KILL YOU DO YOU HEAR THAT ? She continued and grabbed his collar again.

You turned to check on Megumi and saw him blushing out of embarrassment while trying to cover his face with his collar.

You were about to make a comment when he received a call.

You turned back to Nobara who was scolding Yuji while everyone was looking at them.

_Gojo called. We have to go back. Megumi said and you let out a disappointed sigh.

_Already !? Nobara asked while letting go of Yuji who collapsed on the floor.

_Yeah he's waiting for us not too far from here. He said bluntly and started walking with his hands in his pockets.

_Someone looks embarassed to be with us in public- you said just loud enough for him to hear while keeping his pace.

_Stop that. He said and looked down at you.

_Watch me.. Noba- you were about to call her when he grabbed your sleeve making you both stop.

Itadori bumped on his back before looking at both of you through dotted eyes.

_Nothing. You said while keeoing the eye contact with Megumi who let go of you annoyed

☆____________________☆

You sat next to Gojo and Nobara while you three where close to passing out because of the hot weather.

_SENSEI (NAME) NOBARA- Yuji shouted while running to you.

Gojo weakly looked up as Nobara had an irk mark on at how loud he was.

_MEGUMI IS GETTING HIT ON ! He shouted as you all started running toward where Itadori mentionned.

_Formation B ! Gojo said as Nobara and Yuji frowned.

You saw him from afar talking to a woman before Yuji and Kugisaki went in the front to start a scene first.

You were about to follow to annoy him even more than you already did but Gojo grabbed the back of your collar making you stop and almost choke.

_That's not the plan (Name).

_WHO IS THIS WOMAN ? DID YOU ALREADY FORGET ABOUT US- Nobara said while clinging onto Megumi while Itadori did the same on his other side.

_DID YOU LIE WHEN YOU SAID THAT YOU LOVED ME MORE THAN EVERYONE !? He asked while fake tears rolled down his face.

_You can stop touching him so casually ! Gojo said as you followed behind.

You adjusted your sun glasses and smirked.

You look like an idiot.

_Megumi we are going home ! You said while taking a pose.

_You Homewreckers ! Gojo said and moved his jacket over his shoulder while adjusting his own glasses. Megumi has violin practice with us now. me and his beloved situationship... he dramatically said while you ran a hand through your hair.

_Wait that wasn't in the sce- you started and got elbowed by your mentor making you shut. Let's go home Megumi. You said and Gojo lowered his glasses so they could see his eyes.

_Today I'll have you master "twinkle twinkle little start." Gojo said dead serious as you you set your fingers on the edge of your sunglasses.

_My favorite- You said as you and Gojo stood there with a dramatic music he put on his phone for the background.

There was a moment of silence as the woman seemed genuinely terrified.

_Don't pay attention. Megumi suddenly said while pushing Itadori and Nobara off of him. The metro is just there. He said and pointed his finger toward the right way.

_Thank you ! She smiled before walking away in a rush.

_Huh ? You all said at the same time while Megumi turned with a deadly aura around him.

_What the fuck was that for. You're embarassing me ! He said as Itadori let out a nervous chuckle on his right. Shut up. He said and punched the back of Yuji's head who fell face flat on the ground.

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~