𝓉𝑒𝓃

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

Sukuna started making a long talk with Megumi as you stared from a crouched position.

Brat what are you doing.

'I'm drawing a house.'  You said while drawing something on the muddy ground with a stick.

A third arm appeared from your ribs that was physically different from the others and smashed your drawing.

_Man. You said while looking down at your ruined effort before his head appeared from your back in front of yours.

_This guy is making me starve. He started with a serious tone as you looked at him with a neutral gaze. I want to destroy him.

As he said so Sukuna made Megumi go up in the air before raising both of his fists over his head and punched him back down which made him land onto the building.

The wall behind him crushed as he wiped some blood away.

_Fuck. You muttered and went in behind him when he landed in front of Fushiguro.

He was ready to land another attack when two arms came from your back to hold his wrists.

It was obvious that this wasn't going to stop him but he gave in with a troubled face.

You were confused before seeing the black markings disappear.

You immediately let go off him and stared as Yuji smiled at both you and Megumi.

_You're so smart Fushiguro. Thinking about all sorts of stuff unlike me. He said and rubbed the back of his head. (Name)... he smiled at you over his shoulder since you were behind him before coughing some blood and looked down to the red spot on the ground. Oh sorry times up... as for Kugisaki and Gojo sensei.. guess I don't have to worry about them.
Live a long life. He said before starting to fall forward.

Your lips slightly parted as you flinched trying to catch him before his body could reach for the ground.

But instead your whole body froze while looking down at him.

I thought he would last longer.

'That's not the question.'  You thought as an answer while your eyes narrowed.

You didn't feel anything negative instead your gaze remained bothered on the dead body.

You slowly straightened your back before starting leaving.

Megumi noticed your move but instead kept quiet without moving from his spot.

You sat on the sidewalk while the rain was pouring and your clothes were already fully wet.

Your elbows rested on each of your knee as you went deep in thoughts.

_You know all that jujustu thing isn't that bad. You told venom as his head made it way in front of yours listening carefully to your words.

Your tone was neutral, not playful or sarcastic as it was most of the time.
You blinked a few times before looking back in front of you.

_Hell yeah I want to eat curses. You suddenly said as the symbiote followed your gaze and looked in front.

_Then be it.

☆____________________☆

_He told us to live a long live. Megumi said the next day while you sat on a staircase next to Nobara.

_What use if he's dead ? She asked before speaking again not letting you time to say anything. Is that the first time a friend of yours dies ?

_A classmate yeah. Megumi said while looking down at his feet.

_Really ? But you seem fine.. also you (Name). Nobara said while you heard her voice become a little shaky at the end.

_Look who's talking. Megumi said while you didn't have an opinion on the matter.

_of course.. I've only known him for two weeks. Nobara said as you saw her eyes become teary. I'm not the kind of girl who cries over a guy like that.

She said and you couldn't help but hide a smirk with the back of your hand.

_Sheeesh you're moody today, what is this ? A funeral ? A girl that you never saw said while walking to Megumi.

_Maki !- a classmate of his died yesterday- someone said and your lips parted in confusion when you saw a Panda.

'Is that a Panda or is it the fact that we didn't eat any human for now two weeks that is making me see things.'

I was about to ask you the exact same thing.

_.... The girl palled as a vein popped on her forehead. NOW I LOOK LIKE A COLD-HEARTED DEMON-

_WELL YOU PRETTY MUCH ARE- The panda yelled back as you stood up.

_(Name)- where are you going ? Nobara asked as you turned around and met the gaze of the other girl.

_I got some things to deal with- you lied as she was about to call out for you again but you left.

I am starving.

'I know'

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~