𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓉𝓌𝑜

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

The same night you left the dorms late in the night to go and walk in the city.

As you made your usual walk you got yourself a drink from a nearby market before passing by a little street.

_HELP ME- You heard a man shout before his screams were muffed.

You raised a brow and tried taking a peek of what was happening in between the two buildings.

You switched your eye with one of Venom's to see more clearly since it was too dark and narrowed your gaze when seeing a guy getting beaten up by some punks.

I'm starving.

'Lucky you'

You walked to them with your hands in your pockets while drinking the last sips of the can and throw it on one of the guys to get their attention.

_What the fuck do you want !? One of them asked while turning to you as the second one grinned at the victim on the ground.

_oh it's a chick~ the second said and averted his gaze from the injured male to you.

The guy yook this as his sign and ran away while sobbing loudly.

'Coward.'

Should've eaten him too.

_Well it's avoiding us additional trouble. You told yourself as one of the guys grabbed your forearm.

_Come here... he muttered with a smirk as you smiled at him.

_Gladly ! You said and leaned in closer as if you were about to kiss him. Mask.

Copy.

As your face was an inch away form his instead of him tasting your lips his head was teared off and swallowed by Venom who grinned at him.

_I adore brains. He said before taking the others by the throat and pushed him against the wall.

The man was totally horrified and sweated while trying to breath properly.

_So many snacks yet so little time.. Venom muttered and lick the side of his cheek. That brain.. Those lugs.. this heart~

Under not even a minute there was nothing left of the man while the other's corpse was still laying on the ground.

'Eat him too or they will find the body'

_I'm full !  Venom shouted as you switched back with your appearance.

You let out a sigh and looked down at the man while thinking of what to do with him.

'They couldn't identify him anyway-' you thought after seeing his head missing.

You looked down for a few more moments while thinking of what to do, should you drag him somewhere or let him there.

And you call yourself a sorcerer.

'Do you prefer starving ? And he looks rejected no one would miss him anyway'

As you let out a sigh and turned around ready to leave you were met with a chest and immediately took a step back.

_Oh my bad i Didn't mean to scare you. The man said in a fake sweet tone while looking down at you.

As you stared at him you noticed the familiar scar and expression.

_You are- ? You asked hesitantly as he closed his eyes still smiling.

_I go by Geto.

You felt suspicious at how fast he answered and took another step back.

You both remained quiet for a moment as you took another step back and hit the body with your ankle.

Your expression dropped as you looked down on the corpse with dotted eyes before giving an awkward smile to the man.

He didn't seem to mind the dead man and instead kept on looking at you.

_(Name) (lastname) is it ? We never officially met before. He said refering to the few times you saw him but didn't say a word. Want me to get rid of that for you ? He asked while looking at the man.

You didn't even know what to answer since everything was just confusing.

Everything about this man was.

His smirk widened as he closed his eyes for a moment before some black portal appeared behind him and two curses crawled out.

They made their way to you before taking the corpse of the man and pulling him back from where they came from.

The portal disappeared behind him and you set your hands in your pockets.

'It's cold.'

I think you got a bigger problem.

'Oh you think ?'

_Tell me (Name). He said as you weren't even surprised at how he knew your name and probably the rest of your personal informations. Are you satisfied with what you are learning in jujutsu high ? He asked as you narrowed your eyes.

_Very. You said as if to push him to say the reason of his presence.

_Oh really ? Well that's unfortunate. He started and opened his eyes to stare back at yours. I can offer you more. Just name it. He said and extended a hand to you.

_Bet you'd ask something in return. You spoke as you felt yourself tense.

His aura was far more intimidating than yours, his presence has beaten yours since the moment he made himself visible in your sight.

_oh no no no. He said and tilted his head with a close-eyed smile. Can't i just befriend a sorcer without being suspicious ?

He asked as it was clear that something was wrong behind his words.

you felt a shiver run down your spine as he grinned through narrowed eyes.

_Like hell. Were your words as he seemed unfazed.

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~