𝓈𝒾𝓍

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

You walked in the dorms with Gojo and Yuji still shaken up about how you ended up being accepted in the jujutsu high tech.

As you made your way to the rooms Gojo showed two doors that were next to each other, Yuji opened the first one and walked in excited.

_WOW IT'S HUGE ! He started while taking some inappropriate posters out of his bag.

You let out a sigh and walked in the other room.

You threw your bag aside and jumped on your bed while nuzzling your face in the pillow.

You forgot the door open.

_Who cares- give me just two minutes- you said and started hearing a lot of noises from the corridor.

You lazily stood up and walked to the frame.

_There's plenty empty rooms aren't there ? Megumi asked while Yuji went out of his room to see him.

_Fushiguro ! You finally look better ! He said and you noticed him not having any scratch in him.

_I thought it will be more lively and fun this way. Gojo spoke referring to the rooms being close to each other.

_Classes and missions are more than enough- Megumi said while you walked closer to them.

_What's all that noise for ? You asked as Satoru clapped his hands in front of your face.

_Anyway ! More important.. we are going out tomorrow ! We are going to get the third student. He said and you all three shared a look.

As you looked back at him he blinked a few times before starting walking away.

_Wait where are you going ? Yuji asked while the male kept on making his way further.

_Is till got somethings to deal with. He said with a half serious tone before stopping and looking over his shoulder. Get to know each other better until then will ya ? He asked childishly as you sweatdropped.

You turned back to both males and waited for one of them to speak.

There was an awkward silence until Megumi started walking back to his room.

_Where are you going !? Itadori asked as you noticed that it was starting to get late.

_I am going to sleep. He said and when seeing Itadori try to get a peek of his room he slammed the door on his face.

_Goodnight Yuji. You said and walked to your own room.

As you closed the door behind you heard him mutter some curses from the other side and slam his own door.