𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

_WILSON I AM SORRY WILSON !! Yuji shouted while holding a plate on his knees as you stared with your jaw hanging in disbelief.

Junpei's mom was laughing hysterically as her son was coughing while his eyes teared up because of all the laughing.

He looks so stupid that I don't want to eat him anymore.

You smirked at the view after finishing your food and leaned back on your chair.

After half a hour you all finished eating and Junpei's mom fell asleep with her head on the table.

Yushino took a blanket and set it over her shoulders with a smile.

_Your mom is really cool ! Itadori said and you nodded.

Junpei hummed in agreement before looking up at you two.

_And you two how are your moms ? He asked and you raised a brow trying to remember.

_I can't tell, I never met her. Yuji said as Junpei seemed a little guilty for asking. I grew with my grandpa y'know.

_My mom was a mom. You said as he turned to you. Y'know do "your homework", go do the "dishes" you said with a small smirk as he nodded and notice how you used "was" instead of "is".

He was about to speak again when you received a call.

_Ijichi ? You asked and waited for him to speak only for Itadori to grab your phone and listen to him instead.

_Yeah yeah it's Yuji. He started. (Name) is ok ! What ? No we were about to watch a movie- yeah in two hours. You hears him say before hearing Ijichi screaming on the background.

You deadpanned as he gave you your phone back after hanging up.

_You two are sorcerers right.. ? Junpei asked while you whistled.

_Hard to say- you muttered to yourself while Yuji nodded.

_Did you ever kill someone ? He asked with a weak voice while you had to bit on your lower lip to not smirk.

Bingo, that kid has something to do with the theater.

'Bingo'

_No. Yuji started as you looked at him for a moment.

_Why are you asking ? You asked as your tone came almost cocky.

He will think that you have suspicions on him now.

'This, I for sure am.'

_Uhm- what will you do if you have to fight a rival sorcerer ?. Junpei asked while Yuji didn't seem to question why he was asking all that.

_I don't know, but I don't want to kill anyone. He said and saw how Yushino's gaze dropped. So are we gonna watch that movie ? Yuji smiled while you looked by the window.

'It's getting late'

_(Name) are you coming ? Yuji asked while sitting on the couch next to Junpei.

For only answer you plopped down next to him and let out a sigh.

By the time the movie ended you were all already sleepy and you let out a yawn.

Brat don't fall asleep here.

'Can't help it.'

Your eyes were about to close when someone knocked on the door.

_I will take it. Junpei said and stood up.

He walked to the entrance and opened the door revealing Ijichi.

_Oh uhm hello, I am Kiyotaka Ijichi- Are Itadori and (Lastname) here ? He asked straightforward with a sweat drop.

Junpei nodded and opened the door more.

_Kids it's time to go ! He said as you deadpanned.

_Kids !? You asked at the same time as Yuji as he looked like he just saw a ghost.

_Nanami is going to kill me.... come on fast ! He said as you stood up and walked to the exit.

_See you Junpei. You told him as he smiled at you and waved.

_We'll watch another movie next time bye-bye! Yuji started and Ijichi pulled both of you out while you cursed under your breath.

Junpei watched amused with an awkward smile as Itadori got kicked by Kiyotaka on the back seats of the car.

_Nanami is gonna kill me ! He continued and pushed you in the car too before starting it suddenly making your forehead hit the window and Yuji fly right in between the front seats and hit the radio with his head.

_BE CAREFUL OLD MAN-

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~