𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

_We're in the middle of nowhere. You said and deadpanned while walking next to Yuji who was in between you and Gojo.

_didn't you say we were going to Tokyo ? Also where's Megumi ? Yuji asked while you stared at your surroundings.

_A sorcerer healed him, he's probably deep asleep right now. He said avoiding the first question.

After this he started talking about the school as you arrived at the building that was in the middle of the mountain.

_The provisor is going to make you an interview Gojo continued as you grew tired of walking.
Be careful he can easily decline your inscription.

This made you frown.

_You literally forced us to get there. You said as he smiled cockily at you over his shoulder.

_Did I?

_WAIT AND SO I WILL DIE !? Yuji asked while you gulped forgetting about this detail.

Don't worry we'll eat them.

_A hierarchy not based purely on strength is boring if you ask me. A new voice said as you looked around only to see no one. Then you noticed a mouth on Yuji's face speak as you sweatdropped.

'Look you got a twin'

IM NOT A CURSE

Yuji slapped his cheek making the voice shut up.

_Sorry he appears sometimes- Yuji said only for the mouth to appear on the back of his hand.

_I owe you a dept after all. Sukuna said refering to Gojo.

_NOT AGAIN. Yuji shouted and slammed his hand.

_When I make this kid's body mine you'll be the first one i'd kill.

_Me the target of the greatest Sukuna? What an honor. Gojo said mockingly.

'Sure just ignore me I'm not here.'

_Is he really that famous? Itadory asked while fighting his hand.

_Ryomen Sukuna with four arms and two faces is a demon lore. Gojo started. But the truth is, he was a human that actually existed although over a thousand years ago..
He said and started talking about his origins.

_Is he stronger than you sensei ? Yuji asked as you were curious about the answer.

_hmm good question. If Sukuna were to regain all of his power it may be a little tough.

_would you lose ?

_Nah, I'd win. He confidently said before walking in the building.

_Gojo you are late. A man spoke as the door closed behind you. 8 minutes late.

Once you set your eyes on him your lips slightly parted in disbelief when you saw an intimidating man crochet some plushies.

_It's not late enough to make it worth getting mad about... but I told you to fix that habit of yours ! The man said with a cold voice as you started getting hungry.

_if it's not enough to get mad then cut me some slack. Gojo started. And I figured out that you would be making dolls anyway so it's not a big deal right ?

_So these are the kids ? He asked while looking up at both of you before his gaze stopped on Itadori. And THE kid.

Kid.

_My name is Yuji Itadori ! I like girls like Jennifer Lawrence and since not too long (Name) (lastname) ! Even tho that curse is a turn off- he said the last part to himself. Nice to meet you !

WHO IS HE CALLING A CURSE

'hah curse.'

_Why are you here ? The man asked while dropping his crochets.

_Uhm to learn Jujutsu ?- Yuji said unsure about the main reason.

_And what will you do once you master it ?

_Well I'm going to collect the remaining pieces of Sukuna since it's uh- dangerous to leave them as it ? He spoke while showing his own fingers.

_Disqualified. He said before turning to you as a doll attacked Yuji.

_WAIT SO THEY WERENT DOLLS !? Yuji shouted while you sweatdropped as the man waited for your answer.

_Well to uh- eat curses ?

His expression seemed even more disappointed to your answer before asking a second question.

_And why's that ? He asked wanting a more proper reply.

_He's hungry. You said and he let out a sigh.

He fixed his glasses before looking up at you again.

_Failed. And he said so another doll jumped on you.

_These are dolls infused with my curse. He statted as the thing started pulling on your hair. People are more honest when they are on a pinch. So until I get a worthy answer they will keep on attacking.

_LOOK IT'S MY GRANDPA'S LAST REQUEST- jujutsu sorcerers are always close to death, and not only their own-

_I'm going to ask you one last time WHY. ARE. YOU. HERE. he asked him again as Yuji succeeded at stopping the doll from attacking him.

_Consuming Sukuna.. I know that's something only I can do. Even if I could run away from execution, if I run away from the mission..
Eat, take a bath, read manga... no matter what, it will still be there.
I'll get depressed thinking that people might be dying because of Sukuna.
Thinking that it doesn't involve me... there is no way I can convince myself that it's not my fault.. no thanks. I can't say what I'll be thinking when I die but I'm not gonna regret the way I live ! He said while even the doll that was fighting you stopped for a moment.

The man nodded with a small, almost unnoticeable smirk on and turned to you.

_Now you. Talk.

You blinked a few times before the doll punched you in the face leaving a bruise.

_Because-

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~