𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

You sat with your legs crossed next to Yuji while Nanami remained on the opposite couch while listening to Shoko talking through his phone.

The item remains don the table in front of you so you all can hear what she had to say.

Yuji seemed totally devasted while you tried not to show that the situation didn't affect you in any way.

After your fights against the curses you ended up finding out that they were humans to beggin with.

After several minutes she ended up by hanging up as the room went quiet for a moment.

☆______________________☆

_Thanks to Intel based on the window's encounters with the residuals we can locate the killer. Nanami spoke while you eyed the board with all kind of clues.

_Alright let's do this ! Yuji said and you both stood up.

_Not so fast. Nanami said and set a hand on his hip while Ijichi stood behind him. This is just an approximation we need to gather more informations. You two would be doing something else.

_Something else ? You asked since the main mission was to find the killer.

_The boy at the movie theater... Junpei Yoshino, apparently he is the victims classmate. The only cameras were located in the theater's hallway. Based on the way he carried himself he doesn't look like a curse user, however he must be investigated.

_curse user ? Yuji asked while you sat back down.

_A jujutsu user with evil entent. He said before turning to Ijichi. I'm leaving thing to Ijichi, so please work together to investigate Yoshiono. He said and they both straightened their backs while you deadpanned.

As you stood up you and Yuji started walking through the hallway with your hands in your pockets.

_Wait i forgot something! He said and ran back to the room before you heard him shout something. Be careful sensei !

_Don't call me that. He said while you walked and passed your head from the frame with a smirk.

_Yeah be careful Nanamin ! You said as he fixed his glasses.

_Im going to smack both of you, leave! He shouted and you left with Yuji while Chuckling.

Ijichi sweatdropped but followed after you.