𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

You watched the movie that was on the screen boringly while eating some snacks as Itadori was snoring on your side.

Even though he fell asleep the doll remained still the same way yours did.

As you were about to fall asleep too you heard an oddly familiar voice.

_Hey brat. You narrowed your eyes knowing that Venom was resting at that exact moment since you didn't feel your mind agitated and turned toward Yuji then saw a mouth on his cheek.

You grabbed another snack from the table and leaned back on your seat.

_What ? You asked while turning your attention back on the movie.

_Let's make a contract. He said as you looked toward Itadori form the corner of your eye.

_A contract ? You asked curious.

_You heard it right. He continued as you set an empty bowl aside.

_Bring me all the fingers. Those demands sorcerers are hiding them somewhere. He said while an eye appeared over his mouth.

_And what do I get in return ? You asked while started thinking if he really thinks that asking a "sorcerer" is a wise choice.

Not like you could get them in any way with your actual level.

_I'll spare you. He said and you pretend to think.

_No. You said and he didn't seem surprised.

_Eat the next finger. He said as you were taken aback by the demanding sudden tone.

His voice was cold as he seemed to pierce through your soul the moment you saw his only visible eye.

_I don't want a roommate. The mouth that just appeared on your throat said making Sukuna grin.

_Then maybe I will have to kill you. Sukuna said as Venom grinned.

_Or maybe I will have to eat you till there is nothing left of you.

_Ah Brats. Sukuna continued before Yuji woke up and slammed his hand on his cheek.

_I can even hear him while I sleep- he muttered to himself before turning his attention on you. Sorry he does this somtimes-

_How are my favorite students going !? Gojo asked while appearing in front of both of you.

_Sensei ! Itadori shouted as you looked at Gojo's attire.

His hair was down while he had some sunglasses instead of the blindfold and a black shirt that exposed his collarbones.

_That's right Yuji ! He said while smiling at both of you. Now follow me i will be training with you today. He said and set his hands in his pockets while walking through the corridor.

You shared a look with Yuji and rushed after your mentor.

You arrived into another small room before walking in.

You looked around confused since it was not too large and empty.

_What are we doing here- Yuji asked before you were pushed down on the ground by Gojo since you were right on his left..

_The strongest 1 the curses 0 ! He said enthusiastically while taking a pose.

You sweatdropped as Yuji had stared with dotted eyes before running to Satoru and received a punch.

_he he he

_Wait sensei what are we supposed to do- before Itadori could finish his sentence he got kicked back on the ground.

_The strongest 2 the curses 0 ! He continued and took a pose. Easy, if you make your opponent fall its 1 point. The one who gets the best score wins. Gor it ? It's you and (Name) against me to make it fair gotcha!

_It's still not fair- you sweatdropped as he smirked at you.

_Come there curses I'm gonna exorcise you !  He said before you received another punch. The strongest 3 the curses 0 !

_The strongest 427 the curses 0 ! He said again as you stayed unmoving on the ground.

You felt something fall on you and Yuji yelp before Gojo sat on Yuji's back.

You felt your ribs get crushed as Gojo spoke.

_Your techniques are good, against curses other than a special grade this is just enough to defeat them. He started and looked down at you through his glasses. But against me you don't stand a chance ! He said and stood up.

You pushed Yuji off you and took a deep breath.

Gojo was smirking at you two before checking his phone.

_I have to go-

_Wait sensei ! Itadori shouted while you stood behind him. How should I fight a special grade curse ? He asked as Gojo tilted his head.

_Like this ! He said and punched him again but since you were behind him it sent you both on the ground.

He walked to the exit while chuckling before stopping near the frame.

_Oh also ! If you see Nanami and he asks you anything about me tell him that I wasn't there. He said and left while closing the door behind him but you still heard him muffed voice. The strongest 428 the curses 0 !

You moved on your back and let out a loud sigh.

_(Name). He started as you hummed. I think he broke some of my ribs.

You deadpanned and gulped hardly.

_Yuji- you started as he looked at you still from the ground. Me too.

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~