𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

FLASH-BACK

You slowly opened your eyes and blinked a few times while looking around.

'Am I getting sacrificed now-'  you thought when seeing the room that looked more like a ritual to you.

_Sooooo. You heard a familiar voice and looked toward where it came from.

_Huh. Was the only noise that left your throat while noticing the white-haired male.

He was sitting on a chair backward while smiling at you.

He looks stupid.

_How about you tell me more about that curse of yours ? He asked while setting his head on his hand.

_.....

__IM NOT A CURSE. Venom shouted while his head appeared from the back of your shoulder.

The male remained calm with still the small smile on his features before humming.

_Let me make it easy for you. He spoke with a sweet tone. Either you tell me or you die he said as if it's the most normal thing ever.

You yelped and a frown made it way on your expression.

_It's a curse. You lied while you could feel Venom get angry at your answer.

_I AM NO-

_Yes he is. A stupid one even. Forgive him he sometimes tend to think that I am his curse. You spoke firmly making your "friend" understand that he has to shut up.

_Good try but those don't allow Curses to show around. The male spoke amused referring to the inscriptions on the walls as you deadpanned.

Even venom was stunned and slowly disappeared.

Goodluck.

_You know, it's good that you don't want to talk because I don't care. He started with the same smile. It's the higher ups y'know.
So let me sentence it in another way.

END FLASH-BACK

_Join jujutsu high or starve till death here. You repeated in disbelief after giving your answer while standing up from the chair.

_mhmm ! He nodded enthusiastically before clapping his hands and walked next to you to the exit.

You followed while touching the red marks that were on your wrists.

You had a lot of questions going in your mind but gave up after feeling the strong aura this guy had around him.

You remained quiet while following him while he made the conversation around random topics.

As you were taking a look at the unfamiliar surroundings, he stopped which made you bump in his back.

_Perfect timing Megumi ! Here stay with (Name) till I get Yuji. Without giving him the time to agree or not he walked in a small traditional house closing the door behind him.

Eat him.

You rolled your eyes and let out a sigh before sitting on the small staircase.

_So Megumi huh ? You asked as he looked down at you.

You noticed him being all patched up and assumed it was because of what happened the day before.

_Yeah, and you must be (Name). He said and sat next to you.

You nodded and waited to see if he was going to say anything about Venom or not, and when noticing that he wasn't on guard like last time you relaxed your shoulders.

You opened your mouth ready to speak before hearing some loud noises as if something broke from inside the house.

You raised a brow and Megumi spoke.

_He must've gaven him the second finger. He told more to himself.

_What's up with those fingers ? You asked as he narrowed his eyes.

_The king of the curses, Sukuna Ryomen. He said and you nodded as if it was clear enough.

'How are the fingers related to him-'

He got 20 fingers before getting sealed.

'His toes too ?'

Nah, he got four arms.

'And two co-'

You faked a cough and turned back to Megumi.

_They are taking long. You said as he stood up ready to knock.

But before he could do so the door opened revealing both males at the frame.

_Where are we going- You heard Itadori's voice and stood up.

_Tokyo. Megumi bluntly said as you raised a brow.

_Tokyo ? You repeated as Gojo nodded.

_Oh Megumi ! You look great ! He said referring to his injuries. And Miss curse you too !

_Miss what ? You asked as he smiled awkwardly.

_you are being transferred. Megumi told him. both of you. He finished his sentence by turning to you.

_Tokyo's jujutsu high. You are the fourth student ! Gojo told him while stepping in front of him.

_What four only !? He asked disappointed.

Satoru nodded enthusiastically and pushed him out from his house.

_We'll talk about it on our way come on !

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~