𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓈𝒾𝓍

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

You jumped back trying to avoid one of his attacks only to end up being thrown against one of the trees for the 10th time.

'This is getting old-'

You were about to stand up and go after him again only for Venom's skin to melt onto yours making you gain your appearance back.

'Venom ?'

No answer.

'Thank you buddy.'  You said before trying to think of something.

Mahito was grinning at you from afar while some kinds of tentacles were appearing from his back.

He tried reaching for you multiple times only for you to keep on dodging them.

You didn't have any technique that you old use on him from that distance.

You approached him and charged your hand with cursed energy before trying stabbing through his shoulder.

One of the tentacles wrapped around your wrist but it didn't make you let go of his skin.

He smirked before you felt something sharp pierce through your arm, you looked down and realized that he had switched his arm again.

You tried taking your hand off of him only for it to remain stuck.

You raised a brow confused before charging cursed energy onto your foot and kick him back.

It didn't make him flinch as he mockingly looked down at you.

_You have to reach my so- before he could finish his sentence some blood rolled down of his nose.

His expression turned into on of confusion as he wiped it with his thumb before looking down.

_Interesting..

_Yo Mahito. You said as he looked up only to be with your fist which this time made him fly back and go deeper in between the trees.

You could see him stand up and his shoulders move as if he was laughing.

His head was low while a hand was hiding his expression from you.

The moment he looked up he was grinning before looking behind you.

You followed his gaze and saw one of his arms appeared from the ground and grab your ankle.

'How did this got there'

You looked back at him seeing him approaching with his second arm sharpened once more.

You eyed his moves before he disappeared from your sight.

'Behind'

As you thought so you felt something go through your lower back and pierce your stomach as well.

You looked down only to see his arm coming out from a wound surround by a reddish liquor.

You gasped at the pain but held yourself from letting him know how much it affected you.

_Is something wrong ?~ he asked while his head came resting on your shoulder as he pushed his arm deeper in your injury.

You spat some blood aside as he seemed amused at the situation.

Without a second thought you hit his face with the back of your skull, out of respite he let go of you before you turned to face him and hit his face with your ankle making him go aside.

You tried taking some distance from him while applying some pressure on your wound.

_Say. Did you even heard of Domain expansion ? He asked as your eyes widened.

He nodded at your expression as you looked down.

'Venom bud come on- at least don't let me die alone' still no answer.

If you were able to fight curses with Venom it was because of the energy he took either from the curses he eats or the energy you focus through his body to use it as your own.

However it does happen for him to go quiet for a long moment to regain some energy the same way you need it.

You let out a sigh and looked up.

The barrier was still present as you lowered your gaze to look around.

You couldn't heal yourself in any way, frustration grew over you as you felt weak.

The fuck were you supposed to do? Your opponent looked as if he was taking everything for a game while you were there trying to thing of something and fast.

_Well that's great because I'm about to show you~ you were about to push yourself past whatever limits you had at the moment and go to him when he started making some hand signs.

But something made you both freeze.

You looked up the moment you heard some sounds of fragments being broken and noticed the curtain fall apart.

It disappeared fully allowing you to see what was outside the restricted zone once more.

As you looked hard enough you noticed your mentor floating over the center of the forest.

You smirked to yourself before seeing Mahito's expression drop the moment he saw Satoru.

_How bad... he said while his skin started melting on the ground. It was fun.. see you soon ! He enthusiastically said before disappearing on the ground leaving nothing but his clothes.

You let out a sigh if relief you didn't know you were holding before sitting down against a tree.

Yet the feeling of frustration didn't leave you, a smirk grew on your face as you stared at what was left of your opponent.

_I'm going to fucking slaughter you. You thought out loud before feeling the tension on your wound grow.

The unpleasant sensation made you shut up as the pressure you were keeping over the injury became weaker, you no longer had the power to push your palm on your stomach as your hand fell and simply rested on your lap.

The only thing that you were hearing was your regular heartbeats before feeling your eyes become heavy.

The las thing you saw before fully passing out was the familiar exorcist unifrom and blindfold on the perosn who appeared right in front of you.

His expression was neutral as he had one covered eye while the second observed your figure with a frown, his gaze traveled to what was left of Mahito as he immediately guessed who was your opponent.

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~