𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

You suddenly straightened your back on the bed and opened your eyes wide.

Nobara who was on the side of your bed jumped aside and hit her head against the wall.

_Look who decided to finally wake up. Nobara said with an irk mark while rubbing her head.

You blinked a few times and took a look of your surroundings.
Yuji was eating pizza in between your bed and the one where Megumi was resting while Kugisaki was on your side sitting on a wooden chair.

_Where are we ? You asked getting more comfortable.

_You and Fushiguro got injured so they brought you there to rest. She said and you recognized the room from the window as the meeting room you were in before the event.

You turned to check on Megumi who was staring at you blankly.

_Looking good Fushiguro! You teased after seeing how he was all patched up.

_Shut up- he said and looked aside as you chuckled.

Suddenly you remembered that you had to check on something and frowned.

'Yo Venom'

I'm starving.

A small smirk spread on your face as you heard that annoying voice before looking aside back to your teammates.

_Here (Name) take some too. Yuji said and gave you a slice of the pizza that they were all sharing.

You won't eat that right.

As only answer you took it and thanked him.

_Itadori. You've gotten strong. Megumi started while keeping a cold gaze on his lap. You fought against that S class. He continued while you slowly munched on your food as if to not break the atmosphere. I'll get stronger and surpass you.

_That's our Megumi ! Yuji said as you smirked.

_Megumi~ you said as he turned to you. Are you perhaps admitting that Yuji is stronger than you. You teased as he realized his words and looked on your opposite direction.

_Shut it-

_As I expected from my brother's friends. You heard a new voice which made you shut up and turn to see Todo standing in front of your bed.

As you all stared at him with mixed feelings he nodded before Yuji went running from the window to get away from him.

_BESTO FRIENDO- Todo shouted and followed after him.

_THAT'S ENOUGH I WASN'T MYSELF BACK THEN- You heard Yuji shout as you sweatdropped.

_WHAT DO YOU MEAN- YOU ARE LIKE THIS SINCE JUNIOR HIGH ! Todo continued while the voices became muffed.

_WE DIDN'T GO TO JUNIOR HIGH TOGETHER-

as you all three sweatdropped someone opened the door making you all turn to see your mentor.

_Sensei ? Nobara asked as he kept the same playful smile he always kept on his features.

_Now how are my favorite students going hm ? He asked and stopped in between the two beds with his hands in his pockets. Just remember to not be late for the next part of the event ! He said and started walking to the door again.

_There would be a second ?

_Actually, we are still deciding but it all depends on you and the rest of the students. He said becoming a little more serious before showing you thumbs ups. Also (Name), Megumi- looking good ! He said as Fushiguro seemed annoyed.

Gojo closed the door behind him while Yuji came in from the window again trying to catch his breath.

He hid behind the wall with an irk mark before you heard another chaotic voice.

_BESTO FRIENDO !

____________________

As you walked in the room, Kyoto and Tokyo students were all already here.

You made your way inside with your teammates as Gojo followed after you.

_So. Gojo started with a neutral expression for once. You know what happened yesterday, some people died. So you decide, do you want to continue or stop there ?

_What a question. Todo started while everyone turned to him. Of course yes ! Gojo smirked at his answer and turned to the rest of you.

_I want to continue. Megumi bluntly said as you spoke next.

_I agree. You said as everyone started giving their opinions.

_We're gonna win anyway. Nobara said and crossed her arms over her chest.

_Alright~ Gojo said and threw a box at Yuji who took a little paper from inside and read it inscription out loud.

_Baseball- ?..

As you were about to receive a ball right in your face you used your hand and stopped it.

You glared at Mai as she smirked at you.

You waited for her to look away before throwing the ball back making it hit the side of her head.

She let out a whine and held her head while crouching down.

_Hah loser. You said with a smirk as Gojo started chuckling behind you.

_He he he. Good job (Name) ! He praised as you noticed his attire.

Instead of the blindfold he kept some sunglasses on along with a light blue blouse.

He noticed your gaze and smirked at you.

_Something's wrong (Name)~ ? He asked playfully and leaned closer to you.

_This suits you better. You admitted while turning back and dodged a ball that Mei threw at you again while cursing from afar.

The item hit against Gojo's infinity and fell back on the ground.

_You are flattering me (Name) he dramatically said with a forced blush before lowering his glasses just enough for you to see his eyes. Glad I caught a pretty lady's attention. He winked as Venom's mouth appeared on your throat.

_You damn sorcerer. He said while Gojo straightened his back.

_My bad~

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~