𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

As your back hit against the ground, you let out a yelp and rubbed the hurting spot.

You looked toward the ceiling only to see the surface perfectly fine.

You stood up and looked around you only to realize that you were back in the same room you were earlier.

Yuji was still fighting the Curse and you were here lost at what just happened.

You saw the curse cut off his arm over his elbow and frowned.

'Fuck can you fight this thing-?'

Obviously.

As your arms slowly started changing forms till your elbows you heard something that appeared more like a signal.

'Is that a wolf-?'

Brat that's Fushiguro's dog.

He said and you felt embarassed at getting it wrong.

_Whatever- you muttered before hearing another depe voice. And it wasnt Venom's.

_Dumb brat. You looked up and saw Itadori with the same black markings as before.

He stood in front of the curse with his arm perfectly healed.

'Hold up-'  you told Venom while the only changed part of your body was your arm.

_Hold on I'm thinking.. Sukuna said while grabbing his chin before turning back to the curse. Hey Let's go kill the brats, come on. He told him and you were far enough for him to not see you.

You hid behind a huge debris and breathed heavily.

He can sense you idiot.

'Can you fight him ?' You asked fully unsure about your position.

....

Not receiving any answer you knew fully well what it meant and turned back to check where he was only to see him nowhere.

You heard a lot of fighting behind which means that the scene was nothing but gentle but after a moment a laugh echoed followed by silence.

You raised a brow before hearing a voice right in front of you.

_Here's the first one. His voice made you flinch surprised and look up at him.

He had a smirk on while leaning forward with his hands in his pockets.

He looked down at your only changed arm and raised a brow amused.

_What's that ? He asked and grabbed your wrist.

His grip was nothing but gentle as he made your hand get right in front of his eyes.

The only thing that you were able to do is hide your nervousness.