𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

You sat in between Megumi and Nobara on the back seats of the car while Akari Nitta, Jujutsu high's Auxiliary manager drove you for your next mission.

_Did they really get killed by the same cursed spirit ? Megumi asked while looking down on the information's you got.

_Does the door issue have anything to do with the cursed spirit ? Yuji asked as you looked down on the pictures of the victims. Would a cursed spirit even trip a door sensor ?

_They don't show up on cameras. You answered as he let out a loud sigh and sat back.

_It's not the door sensor, the door operator was influenced by the cursed spirit and went crazy. Akari explained.
It's hard to confirm from the crime scenes, whether or not it's the same curse.

_All we have there is that they went on the same junior high for three years- you said and almost got mad and the small amout of informations.

_Sooo the three of them got the same curse and then it manifested after all three years ? Nobara asked as Akari nodded.

_We're here. She said and stopped the car.

As you got off you looked toward the building and saw the most normal looking school ever.

There was a little panel that had something written on it. "Saitama Urami East Junior high"
As you walked in you saw some guys smoking and Nobara evilly smirked.

_Look we got some punks here ! She said and pointed a finger at them. Let's beat 'em up !

_Snacks~ Venom's mouth appeared on your cheek as you immediately covered it with your hand before feeling it disappear.

_Huh ? One of them said and stood up with furrowed brows.

As he realized something they both bowed and got rid of their cigarettes at the same time.

_HELLO !

_SORRY FOR NOT GREETING YOU PROPERLY!

Bow that's what I'm talking about.

_hah. That's more like it. Nobara said and crossed her arms proudly.

_Hard to hide the aura. Itadori said and matched her energy.

You whistled with a small smirk as Megumi tsked, thing that only you noticed.

_WE HAVEN'T SEE YOU SINCE GRADUATION FUSHIGURO ! Both males shouted as Itadori and Nobara's confidence dropped.

They both turned to him and blinked a few times.

_My... junior high..  here.. Megumi said as you passed an arm around his shoulders.

_Someone's famous~ you teased as he sweatdropped and pushed your face away.

_Let go of me- he couldn't finish his sentence that Itadori did the same thing in his other side and Nobara grabbed his face harshly.

_MEGUMI TELL US- She started as he didn't answer.

_Let's ask them ! Itadori said and turned to his two old classmates.

_Hey ! Idiot A and idiot B what did that guy do to you?? Nobara asked while they looked awkwardly toward your group.

_To us... ? He started and rubbed the back of his head. Half the punks of this area have been beaten up to a pulp by him. He finished as you turned to Megumi with eyes of disbelief.

_Beaten... up... Megumi said again as Yuji and Nubara jumped back at him again asking various questions.

_WHY CAN'T YOU TALK ALL OF SUDDEN ? Nobara asked while glaring at him.

_Hey ! Get out of here you all ! An old man said while approaching.

'Let's eat him'

I don't eat old people

_AND YOU WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ? Nobara asked while letting go of Megumi to turn to him.

_Obviously someone who works here- Yuji said while sweatdropping.

_We have a permit. Akira said while taking out her badge.

_Oh so it's you- the man said and calmed down before widening his eyes after seeing Megumi. Fushiguro is that you !?

_Hello. Megumi greeted as You all three stared at him.

After asking all your questions you all went back to the car to discuss what you got.

_I've been to Yasohachi bridge before. Megumi started while Itadori walked closer to him.

_To bunge ??? He asked and received a punch.

_Paranormal spots like schools attract curses. Megumi continued while ignoring Yuji who whined next to him. So jujutsu high staff goes there often.

_Guess we'll have to go there. You said as Nobara agreed.

_Fushiguro. You heard someone and turned around to see the same old man from earlier. How's Tsukimi ?

_Good. His tone was even more blunt than usual as he avoided the old man's gaze.

_Who's Tsukimi ? Itadori asked while even you waited for the answer.

_My sister. Megumi said and turned around.

This time he received a punch by Nobara that made him take a step back and bump into you.

_YOU NEVER TELL US ANYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF ! She complained.

_He probably even got a secret girlfriend- you said as Itadori lit up and ran to him.

_IS THAT TRUE ?? He asked as Megumi's expression dropped.

He glared at you while you gave him a thumb up.

_AIE FUSHIGURO-

_WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO PUNCH A WOMAN-

_OUCH-

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~