𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

_We're here. Megumi said after you arrived at Yasohachi Bridge.

Akari went to get some more informations as you and your teammates decided to come check on the bridge.

You all shared a look that turned into a glaring contest, your gaze went from Nobara to Yuji and finally Megumi.

The male stared back at you and narrowed his eyes as the interaction became more intense before Nobara spoke.

_HAH ITADORI BLINKED ! She said as he gasped.

_WAIT THATS NOTE TRUE SHE DID FIRST- He said but she already started tying the rope around him when his expression dropped.

He looked down the bridge and gulped hardly.

_Are you sure there is no other way to che- before he could finish Megumi kicked him down making him fall.

_WAAAAAAAAAAAAA- he screamed until reaching the end and went quiet. Oh ! It wasn't that bad actually !

_I am surprised that this rope made it without breaking. You said and looked at the thing as Megumi looked down the bridge with his hands in his pockets.

The rope started slowly breaking as you sweatdropped.

You shared a look with your teammates and gulped.

_Hey Yuji- you started before the rope broke making him fall right into the lake underneath.

_Ew. Nobara said as you nodded to yourself.

_How are you Yuji !? You shouted as his head came out the water.

_NO CURSES HERE ! He said and you took a step back.

_Let's go back there is nothing. Megumi said and took a step away from the fence.

Yuji came running with his clothes dripping with water.

_So what now ? He asked and Fushiguro went in thoughts before Nobara's stomach growled.

She blushed and looked aside while rubbing the back of her head.

_Nobara- Yuji was about to make fun of him before he received a slap on the back of his head.

_THAT'S WHY YOU'RE SINGLE ! YOU SHOULDN'T MAKE GIRLS UNCOMFORTABLE YOU MORON.

☆_____________________☆

You grabbed some chocolate bars and payed for them before opening one and left the store to join your teammates.