𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

_Yes. Definitely a curse. Megumi said while looking up at the building in front of you.

Gojo had a proud smile on while Itadori and Nobara were calling him a liar and having a mental breakdown.

_I wanna know what you guys are capable of. Think of it as a filed test. Satoru said while you narrowed your eyes feeling the unpleasant aura.
You three go on. And Megumi stay here.

_but I thought that only curses can expel curses, and I don't know any jujutsu yet- Itadori said and you got closer.

_Yeah I don't know those either. You said as he gave both of you small weapons.

You stared at it disappointed while Yuji moved it happily around.

_One more thing. Don't let Sukuna out got it ? Gojo said more seriously. If you use that you'd wipe any curse out in instant but the same thing could happen to any humans in the vicinity.

'If you eat curses does that mean you can eat that sukuna Guy too?'

Don't try me.

_Let me go too. Megumi started while you were already walking to the building.

_You're still recovering. You heard Gojo before you opened the door and walked in first followed by Nobara and finally Itadori.

As you all walked in Nobara passed in front of you then stopped.

Your shoulders dropped as you let out a sigh.

_What a pain.. you started as she turned to you.

_I came all the way from Tokyo and now I have to deal with curses- Nobara complained while you played with the small wepaon Gojo gave you.

_But we're here to expel curses aren't we ? You asked while looking up at her. I mean "we"-

_Let's make this quick, we gotta spilt up okay ? She said and turned to you and Itadori.

_Hey take this more seriously- curses are dangerous! Yuji said and before you could place a word Nobara pushed both of you on the stairs.

_WHY SOME NEWBIES WOULD SLOW KE DOWN HUH ? GET MOVING ! She shouted while you felt a bruise form on your forehead.

_LISTEN THERE LADY- You started before being cut by Yuji who just stood from the ground.

_I CAN'T READ YOU AT ALL- he said as you stood up as well.

_That's why you are not popular. She told him before leaving fully.

_Bet she isn't popular either- you muttered while Yuji snickered.

This until something rolled down on his face.

You both looked up and saw a curse on the ceiling.

Yuji made the first move and slayed his arm while jumping back.

_(NAME) MOVE FROM THERE- yuji shouted while you waved at him.

_Don't worry Boii I got that ! You told him

He didn't seem convinced and seemed even more nervous when you stepped toward the curse.

You raised your arms and black skin covered your own before you grabbed it by the throat and opened his throat.

It fell on the ground as Yuji came running to you with dotted eyes.

_Hey I wanna fight to ! He said as your arm became normal again.

_Next one is all yours. You winked at him as he let out a sigh. Let's keep moving.

As you both walked in silence with him having his arms behind his head he spoke first.

_And so- how'd you got your curse ? He asked as you went in thoughts.

'I found him in a trash bin cuz he was homeless.'

....

_I don't remember. You lied as he turned his face to you.

_Must be old then. Also can you hear his voice in your head ? Because since i ate that- curse ? I keep on hearing him it's annoying- he said as you chuckled.

_Yeah it's annoying. You sarcastically agreed with him while feeling Venom get irritated.

You both reached a wall and you raised a brow.

_Seems like we reached the end- you started as he eyed the wall too.

_Should we go to the next floor or- he was cut when you heard some voice from the other side.

You shared a look with him before raising your fist at the same moment Venom's skin came over your arm, you hit the wall and it broke while Yuji jumped over the debris and cut off the curse's arm.

He was holding a child hostage and so while reaching back for the ground he took him in his arms while keeping his weapon in between his teeth.

The curse seemed to realize his position and ended duo trying to run away.

_HE'S GETTING AWAY ! Yuji shouted as you grabbed it ankle which cut his leg off.

_Fuck- you muttered the moment you noticed that it wasn't enough to stop him.

_Strawdoll technique. Nobara said as you couldn't see what she was doing since you had her back facing you.

_Strawdoll ?- you said with a sweatdrop while the kid and Yuji hugged each other while staring at her.

As she kept her distance with the curse that just jumped off the window it let out a scream before imploding.

_SEE I TOLD YOU IT WAS DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE ! She shouted while grabbing you by your collar and stared at Yuji with a pissed expression.

_YOU NEVER SAID THAT- He said back while you felt dizzy at her moving you around.

_OF COURSE I DID- wait didn't I- she said realizing that she indeed didnt. BESIDE WHAT DO YOU EAT TO BREAK WALLS LIKE THAT ?? She said and looked down at you.

You grabbed her wrists as she hit the back of Yuji's head.

_WHY'D YOU COME IN JUJUTSU HIGH ? Yuji randomly asked which made Nobara let go of you.

_I DIDN'T LIKE LIVING IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHWRE SO I CAME TO THE CITY ! She shouted as you saw the kid sweatdrop at the scene.

_WHY ARE WE SO LOUD ? You asked as they both went in thoughts.

You all ended up walking out of the building and were met with Gojo and Megumi still at the same spot, they escorted the kid back and you all started talking about food.

_STEAK ! yuji started before Nobara glared at him

_SUSHI !

_Kids. All the attention turned to you or more specifically to the mouth that appeared on your throat.

_WAHAAAAA WHAT'S THAT- Nobara shouted and jumped on Yuji as you sweatdropped.

Even Megumi had his eyes narrowed while you covered Venom's mouth with your hand.

_I want candy-

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~