𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝑜𝓃𝑒

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

As you took back your usual appearance you still kept your guard up in case another curse comes to you.

The corridor was quiet and the only sound that filled the space were your footsteps that echoed around.

You walked to where Yuji was earlier and saw no one around anymore.

Or so you thought.

When getting close enough you noticed Junpei's cursed body unmoving on the ground.

You slightly pushed him with your foot to make sure that he won't attack you before crouching down next to him.

You noticed a tear in his eyes as it was clear that he was no longer alive.

You let out a sigh and stood up.

_Things could've been different- you thought out loud before something clicked in your head.

Itadori was probably still with that man.

You saw more glass fragments on the ground which made you look up before seeing a big black orb outside.

You jumped by the window and made your way toward it and saw Yuji landing punches on it.

His knuckles were injured but it was nothing compared to the rest of his body.

_Yuji- you started and when he saw you he made his way to you and wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

His action took you aback as you set a hand on his back. Buy by the way his weight remained on you could only guess how tired he was.

_He killed Junpei. He said with a weak voice while pulling away. And Nanami is inside- he said and you nodded.

Seeing his face you cleared your throat and spoke.

_It's not your fault- you started not used to hype people.

That sucked.

'Shut up im trying.'

You made him feel even more guilty.

You deadpanned before switching your arms onto Venom's again.

Itadori was slightly amazed since it was the first time seeing you this way that close and eyes your moves as you tried making a crack in the domain expansion where Nanami was stuck.

He saw you trying which gave him some motivation again before coming to hit the same spot as you.

As a small crack appeared you used both your arms to push both sides apart as Itadori landed another push in the middle making it break into pieces.

As you he got inside you made a brief eye contact with Mahito and saw his horrified expression before his shoulder started suddenly bleeding.

This made you confused since no one landed any attack on him.

The whole domain expansion disappeared as he started changing forms again making himself look huge.

Yuji clenched his jaw before running to him and brought his fist to punch his face.

The moment he did so Mahito's body suddenly exploded making a thick kind of smoke surround you.

One of your eyes was replaced by Venom's making you see clear through it.

You saw Mahito crawl on the ground toward a (canalisation ? And immediatly ran after him, the moment you grabbed whatever was resting of his body, his flinch melted and disappeared though the sewers.

Nanami rushed on your side before grabbing his phone.

_Ino, the target has escaped through the sewers, intercept him southeast from where we were earlier, he's weakened so even you can exorcize him. He told someone on the other line before turning to you and Yuji. We're going !

He was ready to leave before Yuji collapsed on the floor.

_Yuji ! Nanami shouted and rushed on his side.

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~

- 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 -