𝓉𝓌𝑜

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

The black-haired male ended up killing the creature while you stood there neutral.

Two dogs ran past you and one went to eat the curse while the second stopped right next to you.

It sniffed your leg and you raised a brow at it before it started groaning in front of you.

This made both males turn and look at you as you sweatdropped.

You glared at the animal before in jumped on you and bit your calf.

_HYAYAHAJJAA LET GO OFF ME- You shouted and started moving your leg around.

Itadori seemed lost as the second one got alerted.

'DO SOMETHING.'

You felt the warm sensation of something wrapping around your leg and the dog backed away while the fur on his back raised.

You chuckled nervously and looked toward their owner.

_Uhmm dogs don't like me much- you said as he narrowed his eyes.

The being ended up going to the second one and they both went on eating the dead curse.

That looks disgusting.

_Who's talking-

Megumi couldn't help but think that something was weird about the way you are acting and the reaction of his divine dog.

He tsked and spoke.

_Who are you. His tone was cold as he put his hands in his pockets.

_(Name). You simply said as he went quiet for a moment.

_What's this ? Itadori asked while both of you turned to him.

He just stood up with the girl in his arms while his hand kept a finger alike.

_Sukuna's finger. A cursed item. He said and you eyed the little thing.
Good thing that he didn't eat it. he said referring to the curse.

_Whay would happen if you eat that ? You asked just loud enough for Venom to hear you.

I don't want a Roommate.

He said and you let out a sigh.

You didn't listen to their conversation but the next thing you saw was Itadori passing the finger to the other male.

Before he could reach for it a huge hand appeared from the ceiling to which you let out a whistle.

His reflex was pushing Itadori back before the hand fell heavily on him.

Both dogs went on after the curse while you coughed while not being able to see because of the dust around.

You're useless.

_At least they know that I'm here. You said while you felt him get angry.

As the dust disappeared you saw the black-haired male being held by an even bigger curse.

The thing threw him across the room and the moment his back hit the wall both dogs disappeared.

He coughed blood and you frowned.

_Okay let's go- you said and saw the creature get closer to him.
I SAID LET'S GO- You said and heard Venom chuckle. PLEASE- This time the curse punched the male out the window before following after him laying on the road.

Watch him die then eat him.

_I'll let you starve for the next week how does that sound ? As he heard that, the whole thing took over your body.

He grinned widely and looked down at the pink haired male who seemed shocked at the view of the creature standing in front of him.

_Is that a curse too- ? He asked while seeming pretty clam about the situation.

'Oh God..'

_I AM NOT A CURSE. Venom shouted and took hold of a debris ready to throw it at him.

_THE ENEMY IS ON THE OTHER SIDE IDIOT. You shouted as he deadpanned.
Your voice came out muffed but loud enough for the people around to hear.

_And what are you going to do if I eat him here and now ? He asked cockily as you arm appeared from his ribs and punched him in the face.

His head didn't move but his mood visibly dropped.

_Wonderful. He said and jumped by the window to go after the curse.

_WAIT FOR ME ! Itadori shouted while going after you.

You ignored him and landed right next to the curse.

Venom bit down on it while it let out a loud scream.

He pulled on his flesh making it change forms in an unpleasant way before the pink haired male appeared from above you and kicked it on one of its eyes.

A third arm appeared from it back and grabbed Yuji leading him to his mouth.

You raised a brow at what you were seeing.

_Bet he will die.

_Bet he will survive. You argued back before grabbing the jaw of the curse to keep his mouth open.

_If he dies we eat the other one too. Venom said refering to the injured male that stood aside.

_DON'T DO THIS- You heard the sorcer said and raised a brow.

As you looked up through Venom's vision, you saw Itadori about to eat the finger.

_I wanted it- you said as Venom's skin slowly disappeared from yours leaving only half of his face on your own.

_And I said that I don't want a roommate. His words made you roll your eyes before turning your attention back to the teen who started having marks appearing on his face.

He kept his eyes closed and moved his arm up before the curse exploded right in front of you making some of it blood land on your face.

You made a face of disgust and the moment you feel something lick on your cheek your expression dropped even more.

_WHAT THE FU-

venom evily smirked at your reaction.

_It taste like shit.

As you noticed how everyone in your surroundings became quiet you turned your attention back to the scene.

_Hey- is it me or those tattoos made him look kind- you whispered to not break the atmosphere.

_shit.

_shit.

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~