𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

TW : ASSAULT, ?GORE?

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

A few years ago ~

(Name) never knew what curses really were.

She thought that they were some creatures that everyone was able to see the same way she does, but for some reasons decided to ignore.

She walked down the street with her hands in her pockets after just being kicked out from her house.

Her mother didn't seem to approve any of her opinions nor behavior and decided that it was the best for her to go rethink your words.

She didn't complain in any way, going outside wasn't something that she didn't appreciate doing but living in this part of the city didn't make it a wise choice.

She hit a small rock on her way and kept on walking around while staring at the sky from time to time.

It was some comforting gesture that she grew to love even more by the time.

As she wasn't watching where she was going, a voice distracted her making her focus back on her way.

_Yo chick ! How about you come with us ? A guy maybe a little older than her asked as she stopped moving.

The second one came in next to him and set his hands on his hips.

_Yeah come with us we'll show you a great time. He winked as she felt her chest fill with anxiety.

She thought that it would be for the best to ignore them and started walking away only for one of them to grab her forearm and lead her in a smaller street that had the view blocked by two buildings.

_You bitch. He cursed and pushed her smaller figure against the wall.

She felt a wave of pain go through her skull as he looked down at her while the second one took his phone out.

He proceeds to come behind her and grabbed her arm making her stand up while snickering.

_I'm gonna break her arms record that man. He said and she yelped, all her senses were alerted as she got ready to scream for help.

_No plea- before she could even place a proper word, he pushed her arm unnaturally making it crack loudly as she fell back on her knees.

They both started laughing as tears blurred her vision from the ground, they looked like nothing but shaky silhouettes as her gaze moved down on her lap.

_Awhh are you going to cry~ ? He asked took his cigarette out of his mouth.

He grabbed her by the hair and made the small item touch her skin leaving some burnt marks along her face and jaw.

By now she couldn't hold the tears anymore, she was already fully crying as her body was burning from the pain.

He grabbed her collar once more and pushed her back against the wall closer to the trash bins while laughing more.

As she tried standing with her only valid arm, he pushed down with his leg making her head bump into some empty boxes.

Her fingers brushed against something unpleasant which made her look down to trying to fix her posture.

But the moment she saw a black texture crawl from it she let out a scream which brought the males attention back on her.

The thing moved from her arm to her neck and melted into her skin disappearing out of sight.

_What the fuck is that- one of them asked while the second one zoomed with the camera. Fucking disgusting- he tried kicking her again but instead an arm, way bigger than (Name)'s that looked far from human appeared from her back and crushed his ankle making him scream in agony.

Let me do brat.

She felt panic rush through her as something took over her whole body making her whole appearance and height change.

The two guys started horrified and tried running away only for (Name)'s to grab them by their skulls and bring them closer again.

Whatever was on her bit down on one of their shoulders making his arm tear off his body while he could only scream in pain, his voice was mixed with the sobs that left his throat as he tried crawling away the moment his body fell on the ground.

It was probably the most painful and long five minutes of their life and probably last one since there was nothing rest of them by the time he was done with them.

After a moment the black skin totally melted into hers making her back conscious of her moves.

She stared down at her hands seeing that she didn't have any injury left and blinked a few times before a head appeared right next to her own.

It grinned at her though it white eyes as she stared back at it confused.

(Name) didn't know what he was, neither why she didn't feel scared at the moment but.

Feeling their flesh break under her touch and see their expression through the torture wasn't unpleasant.

She liked it.

I am Venom.

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~